16: Hospital

Uraraka POV

"Are they okay?" Asked Yaoyorozu. "Yes, your friends are okay, well, most of them at least" Said the doctor. "Most of them? asked Ashido. "Well, it's bad for Shoto. His condition isn't very great right now. His back is severely injured, his neck needs to be bandijed up, and his leg is broken" He said. "Oh my god...." Whispered Jiro.

"What about deku?" I asked.

"He's okay, his arm is a bit fractured but nothing else" He said looking through his papers.

"Guys, maybe we should leave now, it's getting late" I said. "Maybe, let's go guys" Said Asui. "Yawn, I'm tired" Yawned Iida. "Hey Babe, you should have seen me out there" I said smiling at Iida. "Hey babe, I saw" He smiled back and held my waist.
----------

Deku POV

"Thanks you Todoroki, but you shouldn't have come....." I whispered in his ear.

"But then you would have been taken, or worse" He said.

"You know very well that it would never happen" I said to him. He gave me this 'are you serious' look and said. "You don't remember three years ago when you almost got taken by that bird brain? You would have if that hero killed hadn't saved you"

"Yeah.....but.....you got injured because of me" I said. "But that's the risk of helping others, and as my boyfriend, I know I saved your life" Todoroki argued. "Yeah, Yeah you did....i just can't see you in danger like that ever again you idiot, Dabi was so close to killing you...." I whispered. "He didn't, I know my brother very well and he hasn't been a killer, he just used me as bait" Todoroki said as he stood up from his hospital bed.

"Y-You should be resting! Your back-"

"I need to show you something"

Todoroki pulled down his shirt to show me a stitch on his shoulder. "Dabi did this" He said. "When I was still very Young, but not on purpose if that's what your thinking"

"What happened?" I said holding his hand. "Long Story Short, he made a mistake and took the blame for it all, I got sent to the hospital, had to get stitches" He said. "Babe, you should get some sleep, you don't have to worry about me" I said. "It's my job to worry, but, I trust you" Todoroki said before finally shutting his eyes for some sleep.