26: Crash And Burn

Deku POV

"Finally, I can begin my plan!!" Yelled Dabi. "If you do this....then you'll regret it for the rest of your life!" I yelled to him. "I won't regret anything" He said turning on the machine. "Ahhhhh!!!! N-No!!! Todoroki!!!" I yelled floating in the air and having all my energy sucked out of me.

"Yes, yes!! It's working!! It's at 10% already!!" Dabi yelled turning the machine on even higher. "Todoroki!!! Help!!" I yelled.

The pain was the worst I ever felt in my life.

"He's not coming!!" Yelled Dabi.
-------------

Todoroki POV

"Kirishima! Your left!"

"Thanks Todoroki! Bakugo, your right!"

"Thanks Idiot"

While we attacked the guards the others stayed in the back making sure the don't escape. "Iida! Come kick the hell out of this guy!" Yelled Bakugo. "You know I'm all ears Todoroki!" Yelled Iida running around the room kicking guys.

"Uraraka! Use your quirk on these rocks!" Yelled Yaoyorozu. "Of course!" She yelled.

"Todoroki! You should all move!" Yelled Yaoyorozu.

Iida quickly pushed us away and Uraraka undid her quirk power and many rocks fell on the men. "How you like that?!" Yelled Uraraka. "Nice job Babe" Smiled Iida to uraraka. "Thanks Iida! I knew j could be some help to you all!" She responded.

"Let's go! We aren't done yet!" I yelled running to the next door.

"Tokoyami, use dark shadow to barge open these doors so the villains would think that its us" I said. "Dark shadow" Tokoyami called him.

*Why am I doing all the work?*

"Just do it, we need to find Midoriya"

*Alright, let's see if those guys can deal with me!*

He barged through the door and the guys we surprised so we took that opportunity to attack them. "Kirishima! Help me with these guys!" Yelled Iida.

"Kaminari! Bakugo! Cover me! I yelled.
-------------

Dabi POV

"Ahhhhhh!!!"

"Dabi sir.....?" said my minion Tom. "What the hell is it? Can't I get some time to celebrate my victory?!" I yelled at him. He looked frightened but continued with his sentence. "T-Todoroki and h-his friends a-are coming....." He whispered. "What?" I asked with my flames boiling.

"I-Im sorry!! T-They've broken into the building and are almost h-here!!" He yelled in fear. "Why am I not surprised? He's always been such an asshole. But I already got a plan in mind. Since it seems like he wasn't stupid enough to fall for my simple plan on putting acid on him then I'll go with my second one" I said smiling at Deku with joy.