11: Telling The Parents Pt2

Deku POV

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

"Midoriya! I'm so happy to see you!" My mom said holding me tight in her arms. "I'm happy to see you to mom" I said hugging her. "Todoroki! I'm happy to see you too" She said smiling at Todoroki. "It's nice to see you again ma'am" Todoroki spoke. "You don't have to act so formal, young Todoroki" She said.

"Hey mom, could we sit at the table?" I asked her. "Of course! I'll make some tea for you both" She said.

6 minutes later

"Alright, so what is it that you need to tell me?" Asked my mother. "Well," I said showing her my wedding ring. "Are you...." She said. Todoroki when showed her his ring and she bursted out crying. "I'm so happy for you both! You have my blessing...." She cried.

"I promise to continue taking care of your son Ma'am" Todoroki said.

"I know you will....I guess your gonna be my son in law now...." Smiled my mother at Todoroki. "By the way Midoriya, after you get married, could I have some grandkids?"

"W-What?!" I asked.

Me and Todoroki just sat there with bright red faces.

"Haha, you should look at your faces! Men can also have babies, you know? It's a 20% chance actually" My mother said giggling. "We'll see" Todoroki said smirking at me.

"T-T-Todoroki!" I yelled.

"Well, Maybe not for a while then, huh?" My mother sighed. "I-I didn't say no!" I promised her. "So we will?" Smirked Todoroki again. "I swear to god...." I blushed.