14: Kill

Deku POV

  "Eraserhead! There's one behind you!" I yelled. "I'm more experienced than you think Deku" He yelled attacking the guy running behind him.

"I have Shotos brother!" I yelled running up to him.

"Oh no, your gonna have to get pasted me first little guy!" yelled Muscle. "Fine, I'll just beat you again" I said. He payed a punch on me but I managed to block him this time. "Damn brat" He said.

I jumped over him and layed a hard punch behind him but it wasn't so easy this time. "Ha! I've gotten stronger too!" He yelled running up to me.

Suddenly his hard muscles disappeared and he looked confused til he turned around and saw Eraserhead canceling his quirk. "Not bad Eraserhead, but your quirk won't last forever" He mocked. "Hurry up Deku!" yelled Eraserhead not taking his eyes off him.

I punched him so hard that he destroyed an entire abandoned house near by.

"Your turn" I said looking at Dabi.

He immediately used fire to blast me away and ran away.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Hey hey, your not going anywhere!" I saw Iida running towards him and grabbed him.

He threw thin in my direction and Todoroki showed up and froze his body so he couldn't move. However, Dabi managed to melt the ice and attack Todoroki. "I'll deal with him! You go help Eraserhead!" Yelled Todoroki.

Me, Iida, Asui, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Ashido, Kaminari, Tokoyami and Jiro attacked against the guys.

"Dark shadow!" Yelled Tokoyami against 3 men. "Yaoyorozu! I need you to create a speaker!" yelled Jiro. "On it!" yelled Yaoyorozu. "Uraraka! Use your quirk to handle these guys!" yelled Eraserhead. "I'm on it!" She ran to the guy Eraserhead was holding and he kicked and punched him in the air. "Release!" She yelled.

Uraraka touched her hands together and the guy fell hard on the ground.

"Hey Chargebolt! I could use some help with these guys!" I yelled throwing three guys in the air. "You know it!" He yelled Electricuting them. "Hey, you didn't jam your brain this time idiot" Laughed Jiro. "Hey Earphone Jack, why don't you get to fighting instead of making fun of me?!" He yelled.

"I could run and take all these guys to prison" I smiled at Iida. "I'm on it Deku" He said grabbing the truck of villains to the prison.

"Wait, Todoroki!" Yelled Yaoyorozu.

"Todoroki!" I yelled when I saw his arm bleeding and laying on the floor with Dabi standing in front of him. "I didn't know you were this weak, Todoroki" He laughed. "Leave him alone!" I screamed. "Not one more step, or I'll end him right here!" He threatened as he was holding Todorokis neck to his fire.

"Leave him alone...." I begged.

"Nah, I want to make a deal" He said.

"D-Dont do it...." Whispered Todoroki coughing up blood.

"What do you want?" I asked.