18: Wedding Disaster

Deku POV

"How can I not worry?? This is a huge thing to me and I'll probably remember it til the day I die!" I yelled while the hair stylist was fixing my hair. "Relax Midoriya! It'll be okay! I am very greatful that you picked me as your best man" Said Iida. "Well, we're best friends after all!" I said smiling.

"Kirishima, Kaminari and Tokoyami were honored that you picked us to be your best men" Said Iida while fixing his tie. "We've all come along way since U.A and we've been through many difficult situations and we all still managed to help each other" I smiled. "I can't believe your gonna get married...." Iida cried shedding tears.

"H-Hey! It hasn't even started and your already crying?!" I asked.

"I mean, your like a brother to me too" He whispered.

A few moments when by when we heard someone barge through the door.

"Hey married man! I'm glad to see your no nervous!" Said Kirishima walking in with Kaminari and Tokoyami. "Actually I am, I'm more nervous than telling Todoroki that I liked him too when he confessed you me three years ago....It's just that I'll be in front of many people and....." I said shaking in my seat.

"But, you gave the city many times and that doesn't scare you?" Asked Tokoyami. "No....because I love saving the world" I said. "So you don't want to marry Todoroki??" Asked Kaminari. "Of course I do! It's just that I'm nervous for no reason....maybe since this is a big event that something will ruin it.... " I whispered.

"What in the world would happen at your wedding? Now people who trash others weddings are just going too far" Said Kirishima. "You never know, by the way, how's Kacchan at the U.S? I've been meaning to ask you" I said. "He's been doing good, he's a big hero there and gets many complements from the public" Said Kirishima. "I'm glad, he's finally his better person" I said smiling.

"Guys, the wedding should start in 20 minutes" Said Tokoyami. "Right, we need to get to our places!" Yelled Kaminari. They all felt the room and I remained nervous.
------------------

Todoroki POV

"Todoroki, remember to stand still and look at your bae right in the eyes when your facing him!" Yelled my older sister. "Sis! I got it! I'm just nervous that today's the day that I'm doing this in front of my family and friends" I said. "It'll be okay son, make me proud" Said my father.

"Dad, are you sure your okay with holding hands with Midoriya when walking down the isle?" I asked. "Of course I am, he's my son in law soon" He said.

"What? Why isn't Midoriyas father here?" Asked my brother. "Well, he doesn't talk about his father much since he wasn't in his life for a long time, and the father figure has to me our dad since I'm the one who proposed, got it?" I asked them. "I didn't understand anything you just said little bro" Said my sister.

I sighed and check my hair in the mirror oneast time before leaving.

"Good luck!" Yelled my brother.
---------------

When I saw my father with Midoriya I began really happy and emotional at the same time. Midoriya was the love of my life and I would do anything for him.

"Shoto Todoroki, do you take Izuku Midoriya to be your wedded husband, til dead do you part? You'll fight together forever"

"I do" I smiled widely.

"Izuku Midoriya, do you take Shoto Todoroki to be your wedded husband, til death do you part?"

"....I do....I do...." Midoriya said with tears in his eyes and a bright smile.

"I now pronounce you, officially married!" Said the man backing away so me and Midoriya could share a kiss in front of everyone cheering.

"I'm so happy!"

"Yay!"

"Together forever!"

*Crash*

"Ahhhhhhh!"