07: Wedding Plans

Deku POV

"Hey Babe, What would you want to do for our wedding plans?" Asked Todoroki. "U-Uh, W-Whatever you want, Todoroki! This is your wedding too! I don't really mind!" I said blushing. "Your still blushing? You blush ever time you see me, huh?" Giggled Todoroki. "I-I can't help it, your too cute" I blushed even harder.

"Well baby, I'll start planning our wedding" Todoroki smirked.

"I-Idiot!" I yelled.

Uraraka: Is this true?!

Me: what is?

Uraraka: Your finally getting married?!

Me: Ah that, yes I am!

Uraraka: Oh my akabejjrnrkakana God!!!

Me: Wow! Your more excited than me and Todoroki!

Uraraka: Ahhh! I'm so happy for you Deku!

Me: Thanks Uraraka, but we still have time he our parents blessings

Uraraka: I know they'll be proud! You already met Todorokis father and he's gotten an interest in you! Your mother is so sweet that she'll just love todoroki!

Me: Thanks Uraraka, I feel better now

Uraraka: Now go find your man!

Me: uh, he isn't missing

Uraraka: You dummy! I didn't actually, ugh! I gotta go -_-

"Hey Midoriya, what color so you like?" Asked Todoroki with hundreds of papers in his hands. "Uh, Babe, are you sure you don't want my help? This is my wedding too" I said. "No! I'm fine! I want you to rest, but please answer my question" He asked. "Blue, why?" I asked. "No reason, I have to go get these signed, see you tonight" Todoroki ran out the front door.

Todoroki POV

"Iida! Thank you for helping! Could you please run to these stores on this list and grab all these supplies?" I asked when Iida arrived. "Of course Todoroki, I'll be back in an hour" He said before quickly leaving. "Todoroki, here's the design you asked me to make so you can create the sculpture out of ice" Said the artist handing me her drawing of me and Midoriya.

"Hey Todoroki, where would you like these banners?" Asked the party designer.

"Uh, over there near the chairs" I pointed out.