Chapter Thirteen

We had been driving for a couple of hours, it was around the very late parts of the night when we pulled up to a very fancy looking hotel. It was dark and cold out.

"Hey guys wake up, we're here" Erick said pulling up to the front, "Good evening sir" a guy wearing the hotels uniform said when we got out of the car. "May I take your bags sir?" Another guy asked, "no its fine we got it" he said opening the trunk and getting the bags out.

"Finally I can sleep in a bed now" Romeo said stretching when he got out of the car, "not a scratch" Erick said handing the guy the car keys to park the car. "Let's go, it's cold out here" Romeo said, the boys grabbed all the bags we followed close behind them.

Erick went up to the desk and spoke to the receptionist, I stood next to Romeo while Cami had her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. "Okay we got two rooms-" Erick said coming up to us with two key cards, "thank you" Romeo said grabbing the key and rushing to the elevator with Cami.

"I guess we should head up too" Erick said placing his plam on the small of my back and leading us to the elevator. The room was actually a suite that had a living room connecting the two rooms.

"You can go ahead and take the room" he said seeing that the door to the other room was closed, he didn't leave any room for argument and went into the bathroom. I sighed and went into the bedroom, it was white and gold. I placed my bags on the bed and put my hair into a braid. I changed into my pj's then went to use the bathroom, I walked passed the living room and saw Erick laying on a couch asleep, a thin blanket covering his lower half.

His shirtless torso on full display, I paused for a moment checking him out. He definitely worked out, and he had tatoos on both his sides and arms curling inward towards his abdomen, they were beautiful and looked like tribal ink. I forced my eyes away and went back into the room taking a blanket off of the bed and came back into the living room, covering him with it. "Thanks" he mumbled snuggling into the couch his eyes still closed.

I used the bathroom, washing my face then got into the bed. I didn't realise how tired I was until I got under the covers and melted into the pillow.

I woke up when I heard voices coming from the living room. I raised my hands to my face and rubbed my eyes, I looked to the window as the sun flooded the room. I got up and undid my hair putting it into a messy bun as I walked into the living room.

"Hey there she is" Romeo greeted me, he was sitting on the couch with his arm wrapped around Cami's shoulder, Erick sat across from them with a shirt on now. "Hey" I greeted sitting down on the single couch, "did I over sleep?" I asked.

"No we just got up" Romeo replied, "so what's the plan for today?" Cami asked. "If we shower and leave now we can get breakfast, then we have a meeting, after that we can go down to the beach" Erick explained. "Yeah that sounds good" Cami said getting up and head to the room.

We went into the bathroom one after the other, I pulled on a white sundress, with spaghetti straps and a v-neck. I paired the dress with nude wedges and curled the ends of my hair before putting on some light makeup and gold jewellery.

"You look hot" Cami said coming into the room while I put some of my stuff away, "thanks so do you" I said taking in her outfit. Cami hand on a pair of black and white printed shorts and a white tank top that she stucked into her shorts, she paired the look with black sandals and gold jewellery, her hair was in a fishtail braid and she had on light makeup.

"You girls ready yet? I'm starving" Romeo asked coming into the room wearing a navy blue suit and white shirt. "Wow! You two look beautiful" he said, "Come on let's go."

"Aren't you two a couple of head turners" Erick said when we walked into the living room, he wore a black suit with a white shirt and black tie. "Come on let's go, before I die of hunger" Romeo said opening the door for us.

We got into the car and drove to a restaurant that was located on the beach front. The boys got us a table outside so we could look at the ocean. I had ordered Nutella pancakes with whipped cream and lots of chocolate syrup.

"You better finish up buddy or we're gonna be late" Romeo said to Erick, "can we come with?" I asked casually. Cami choked on what she was eating, "Um...sorry Lex this meeting is like uh...very formal so maybe next time" Romeo stepped in rubbing Cami's back.

"Oh okay" I said taking another bit of my pancake. Was that suspicious? But I understood why Cam and I didn't need to be around while they had a meeting. Maybe this whole thing was getting to my imagination.