Chapter Seventeen

My heart stopped, my mouth went dry, plams went sweaty and I felt light headed.

The crowed around me went crazy as he walked out, Romeo had a smirk on his face, while Erick who was only wearing sweats pants and a pair of fingerless gloves looked ahead with a straight face.

They walked to the entrance of the cage and Erick turned to Romeo. Rom placed his hands on the back of Erick's head and touched their foreheads together saying something to him, Erick nodded at his brother. Rom let go of him and patted him on the shoulder before taking a seat in front of the ring.

I watched in utter shock as Erick got into the ring and the gate was closed and locked. "Now you boys know the rules. No weapons, no kicking in the crotch and once the gate is locked it only opens when the fight is over" the announcer said.

All of Colten's words started to ring in my head as I watched the bell ring and Erick moved around his opponent. This could not be fair that guy was much taller and bigger then Erick. Erick was tall and built too but this guy was huge.

Wall let out a battle cry before advancing to Erick, throwing punches left and right. Erick kept his hands up and dodged all the punches. As Wall was about to send a left hook, Erick ducked under his arm and was now standing behind him. Just as Wall turned around Erick landed a left hook to his head then and an upper cut.

Wall stumbled back and Erick used it to his advantage, he swept Wall off of his feet making him land flat on his back. Before Wall even knew what was happening, Erick got on top of him and started punching the shit of of him.

There was blood on Erick's gloves now, and the Wall had been unresponsive for about five minutes but Erick kept going. The security had to open the cage and rip Erick away from the unconscious giant. "That's enough" one of the guards said holding Erick against the cage.

A medical team came in and checked on the guy, they discussed something before the bell went off and music started to blast through the speakers again. "And the winner is RICKY!" The announcer said making the crowd go wild, jumping and cheering.

Erick slapped the guards hand off of his chest and walked out of the ring. Romeo met him half way and patted his back smiling a toothy smile at his brother, who had a layer of sweat on him and was breathing heavy.

When Erick got into the ring and as he beat Wall up his eyes were dark and cold but when he saw his brother they softened and he even gave Romeo a smirk.

They walked back in the direction they had come from leaving the unconscious giant and a roaring crowd.

I was frozen in my seat ever since I saw Erick walk out, then I realised that they must be heading back to the hotel. I got up and ran out of the warehouse towards the taxi, thanking God that the driver had stayed and waited.

"Back to the hotel quickly" I said pulling out some money to pay him, it took us about ten minutes to get there, "thank you" I said giving him the money and running in just as I saw the car pull up.

I pressed the button for the elevator but they had already gotten out of the car, I made for the stairs, I had ran half way and the other half I had to crawl because my legs had given up. I made it to the hallway just as the elevator dinged. I leaped into the suite shutting the door and running into the bedroom.

Quickly pulling off the clothes and pulling my shorts back on I quietly jumped into bed and faced down closing my eyes. I had just beaten them by a few seconds, because as soon as I closed my eyes the front door opened.

"Good job out there tonight buddy, you almost killed the guy" Romeo laughed, "yeah I got a bit carried away" Erick replied. "Are the girls still asleep?" Romeo asked, "I don't know let me check" Erick replied.

I heard footsteps approaching then the door gently being opened, I tired to act as natural as possible. He entered the room and came to my side, pulling the covers over me then walking out and closing the door behind him.

"Yeah they're asleep, I'm gonna go take a shower then crash" Erick said then I heard the bathroom door open and close, and  few minutes later the shower turn on.

My eyes snapped open and I let out a sigh turning on to my side so my back was to Cami. This is going to change things.