Chapter Eighteen

I couldn't get any sleep, I had tossed and turned but I just couldn't get comfortable. I layed on my back looking up at the ceiling, the images of Erick's cold eyes and blood running through my head.

Just as the sun was rising I decided to get up. I went into the bathroom and took a long shower, then changed into a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a off the shoulder pink top that showed off my shoulders, I put on a pair of matching pink pumps and left my hair loose before applying some makeup and jewellery.

"You're up early" Romeo said seeing me sitting on a couch with my phone in my hands, "oh um...yeah I just couldn't sleep" I said looking at him. He was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts, Romeo like Erick was also tall and well built. "Don't worry Lex I won't tell anyone you wet the bed, but I think Cami might mind" he said sitting next to me.

I laughed at him, "can I ask you a question?" I asked, "you just did" he smirked back at me. I rolled my eyes at him, "I'm kidding, what's up Lex?" He asked looking at me a bit concerned.

"What would you do if you know someone's secret but they don't tell you, you find out on your own. And now you don't know what to do with this new information or how to process it?" I asked my heart beating faster and praying that they won't kill me.

"Is everything okay?" He asked concern in his voice and eyes, "yeah I just found out this friend of mines secret and now I don't know what to do" I lied easily. "Well is she your best friend?" He asked, "not exactly but we're pretty close" I replied playing with my fingers.

"Maybe you have to look at it from her side, maybe she's not ready to tell you because she's embarrassed or she doesn't want you to think any different of her" he explained, "you actually have a point" I said honestly processing his words.

"Of course I do, I'm always right" he rolled his eyes at me making me laugh and playfully shove him. "So until the time comes that she tells you herself don't think about it, put it at the back of your head and everytime you do think about it, tell yourself to look at her side of things" he said. "Wow, that was deep" I mocked him bumping my shoulder with his.

"Our parents died when I was around 7 and Erick was about 5 or 6 years old, so I had to grow up quick and take care of him and myself" he explained I saw vulnerability in him at that moment. "I'm sorry I didn't know that" I said, "it's okay we've gotten over it" he brushed me off.

"Thanks" I said hugging his arm and leaning my head on his shoulder, "for?" He asked. "For the talk" I replied making him chuckle, "anytime Lex" he said kissing the side of my head.

He then got up and headed into the shower. Maybe Romeo was right, I didn't even know they didn't have parents until he said so. Maybe they do what they do for a reason, and I'm not going to push it. However I am going to prove their innocence to Colten so he would leave them alone.

After a while Cami woke up then Erick. "You guys wanna head out to eat?" Romeo asked sitting next to me on the couch and resting his arm behind my head. "How about we order room service" Erick said yawning as he slumped on the couch, "yeah that's a good idea, I'm feeling a lazy day" Cami said sitting on the other side of Romeo and he wrapped his arm around her.

"Let's go to a club later" Cami suggested, "yeah I know a nice place on the beach" Romeo added. "That's fine with me" Erick said. Cami passed the hotel telephone to Romeo and he called in ordering us breakfast.

"You know I'm starting to feel a bit jealous, why do you have all the girls?" Erick said accusingly looking at Rom who sat between us, Erick's comment only made us laugh and Romeo wrapped both his arms around Cami and I tightly and pulled us closer.

"There's always room for you on my lap if you want" Romeo said wiggling his eyebrows at Erick. "No I have a better idea" Erick said getting up and taking my hand pulling me up, he sat back down on the couch and pulled me on to his lap.

"Much better" he said looking at me and smirking, I blushed and Romeo whistled.