Chapter Twenty Six

"How'd you find this place?" Erick asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him, so my back was against his chest, he moved us so that we were sitting on the hood of his car.

"My dad uses this road when we go to visit my grandma. So I used to see the lights I thought this would be the perfect place for a date" I said looking forward.

"We don't have to worry about life, money or whatever problems we have, we're just living in the moment" when I said that Erick wrapped his arms tighter around me and put his chin on my shoulder.

We sat in silence with his arms around me and just took in the view, we didn't realise how long we had been out until it was almost 11. We quickly got into the car and Erick drove me home. He parked the car at the curb and got out to walk me to my door.

"Thanks for tonight, I had a lot of fun for something that was unplanned" I said turning to him, "Yeah I did pretty good if I say so myself" he said grining at me. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me to his chest, "I have something to tell you" he said our faces inches away.

"What?" I asked feeling out of breath, he got closer and my heart beat picked up. "I really, really, really like you Alex" he said looking into my eyes, my heart stopped for a moment, I didn't realise how much I wanted to hear him say it out loud. "I like you too" I said casually, "no I mean more then friends" he said giving me a smirk.

"Oh" was all I could say, his eyes scanned my face and stopped at my lips, a dark glint in them. "Can I kiss you?" My heart skipped a beat, most guys would of never asked and would of just went in for it. I guess that's what makes Erick so special, "Yes" I breathed out.

He leaned forward and connected our lips, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist. I put both my hands on his shoulders because I didn't know what to do with them. He didn't deepen the kiss, or try to shove his toung down my throat, the kiss was sweet and gentle but it took my breath away all the same.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes, then his phone rang. He cursed under his breath and dropped his head down. "Hello?" He said pulling his phone out and answering, he kept a firm grip on me. "Okay I'll be there in five" he said before ending the call, he put the phone back in his pocket and looked at me.

"I'm sorry I gotta go" he gave me a peck on the cheek and unwrapped his arms, "bye" he said then turned and walked to his car. I was stunned, shocked, utterly frozen, but I some how managed to get myself into the house.

"So how was it?" Cami asked when I walked into my room and shut the door, "it was...amazing" I said leaning against the door. "Tell me everything" she squealed, and so I did. I relayed the story to her while I changed into some pj's, I had to cover Cami's mouth to muffle her scream when I told her about the kiss.

After that I got into bed and closed my eyes reliving every moment of the night. My stomach was in knots and my head was spinning and let's not forget the stupid grin on my face.

After that night Erick and I had been on a few more dates but nothing so drastic, we would go bowling, to the movies or get ice-cream. My dad finally warmed up to him. And everyday when he saw me on campus I was greeted with a kiss. The four of us even hung out and went to the club a few times, I was living a normal happy life.

"Hey where are you I've been waiting for two hours already" I was on the phone with Cami. My parents went out of town for the weekend on business, that means I had the whole house to myself, so I invited Cami over and decided we could have a girls weekend. My parents where going to be back on Sunday only.

"Relax I'm almost there" she said, I had been waiting for her for over two hours and I was praying she didn't stand me up because I could not stay in this house alone.

I was about to reply with a smart come back but the door bell rang, I kept the phone to my ear and opened the door. "Hey sleepover buddy" Erick said, "What are you doing here?" I asked shocked. "Surprise!" Cami shouted from the other end of the phone, "What did you do" I asked her leaving the door open and turning my back to him.

"Sorry but you are going to thank me for this later, have fun, byeeee" she said then cut the call, "Cami! Cami? Hello? Shit" I dailed her number again but she switched her phone off.