Chapter Fourteen

The boys dropped us off at the hotel and then went to their meeting. I decided that I had been taking this whole thing too seriously, what if  Colten was wrong? And my friends were innocent? I felt like I was only hanging around them to get evidence against them, I felt like I was using them, which I kind of was.

So for the rest of the trip I was going to let loose and enjoy myself. "Which one do you think I should wear?" Cami asked tossing around her swimsuit options, they were all two pieces. "I think this blue one goes well with your skin tone and the cut on the top will look good on you" I said picking it up and handing it to her.

"That's perfect I can use the black serong to match" she picked it up then went into the bathroom to change. I had picked a black one piece with blue and pink flowers on the sides and paired it with a black serong and black sandals. "All ready, now I have to take some selfies" she said walking to the window for lighting, I smiled shaking my head at her while I packed a beach bag.

The bag had sunscreen, my sunglasses, a hat, a pair of shorts and t-shirt, my towel and phone. Cami and I were sitting on the bed talking when the guys came in. "Honey I'm home" Romeo called as he walked through the door, "we're in here" she called back. "Haba Haba" he said when he walked into the room, "how did the meeting go?" Cami asked walking over to kiss him.

"It went just the way I expected it to go" he said looking down at her lovingly, my heart gushed at the sight. "That's awesome, now go get changed so we can go, we've been waiting for hours" she said pushing him towards the other room.

"Hey Cami did you..." Erick said when he came out of the bathroom wearing black swim trunks, but he cut himself off when he saw us sitting on the couch. I was playing with my phone texting my mum and checking instagram, when he walked out. I looked up at him to see why he had paused and saw him openly checking me out. His eyes roamed from my legs upwards until they locked with mine.

I blushed looking away and he did too scratching the back of his head. "Come on let's go" Romeo said coming out with dark blue swim trunks to match Cami's bikini. We decided to take a walk instead of using the car since it was literally in front of the hotel.

We got some ice-cream on our way, when we got to the beach we layed out our towels and sat down relaxing, well Cami and I did while the guys joined a couple strangers for a game of volleyball. Once their game was done they walked back to us.

"Let's go for a swim" Erick said tugging on my hand, "not now" I said looking around. There weren't many people around but I was feeling a bit shy to be in nothing but a swimsuit. "No let's go now" he whined, scooping me up and off the ground, "What are you doing?! Put me down!" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me bridal style towards the water.

"You don't want to come willingly" he said his legs now submerged, "Okay I'll come let me take this off, I don't want it to get wet" I said motioning to my serong. He reluctantly put me down and I hastily untied it while he watched me the entire time. As I pulled it off his eyes traveled down my legs then up to my face and locked his eyes with mine.

"I'll uh...just go leave this..." I said clearing my throat awkwardly, I walked back to our towels, but I could feel his eyes on the back of my head all the way down my back. I noticed that Cami and Romeo had disappeared most likely to spend some alone time, I turned around and walked back to Erick holding eye contact with him the whole time.

I kept walking until the water was over my shoulders, "well come on, you were the one who wanted to go for a swim" I said splashing him. That seemed to take him out of the trance that he was in and a devious look flashed through his eyes. He jumped in and started splashing me, "hey that's no fair stop!" I yelled trying to defend myself.

I managed to splash him back a few times but he was clearly winning, I swept my hand on the surface making a big splash towards him, he quickly dived under the water to escape my attack. I laughed wiping my face and rubbing the water out of my eyes.

I looked around and again and painic settled in my heart when I didn't see Erick around, then I realised he hadn't resurfaced yet.