Saturday 12th

~

So don't keep saying our hands are tied

~

Yoongi waited in the line to the building along with some other journalists and reporter. When his turn came, he help up his press card and allowed inside without any problem. Fun part of working as a journalists is that your ID can take you literally everywhere. 

The moment Yoongi stepped into the party, he felt so out of place. Celebrities wearing custom designed clothes and expensive accessories, as they chatted the night away. Yoongi made sure not to break anything because everything here seemed to be worth more than his life. 

As he made his way through the hall, he clicked pictures for his online article. 

He rolled his eyes every time he heard those fake obnoxious laugh and trained high pitched voices of the female celebrities. It made his skin crawl. He also felt sorry for them because they have lost their freedom and on top of that, public never hesitated from degrading them and asking them sexist question. 

While the male celebrities ate whatever they want while the female celebrities held themselves back. The males celebrities were literally glued to the female celebrities. Yoongi could see the discomfort written on their faces but he couldn't do much. At times, when Yoongi thought it was too much, he would interrupt them for a picture and use the opportunity to get the male celebrities away.

Yoongi knew that all of them were not horrible. As he looked around the party he could spot some genuinely nice celebrities. Of course they got nasty glances from the other reporters and journalist but they shrugged it off. 

They laughed because they were happy. 

Talked in their normal voices and accents.

The female celebrities ignored what others would say and ate to their hearts content. The male celebrities maintained a respectful distance from the ladies.

Yoongi would eat some snacks from the buffet table every now and then, while continuing to take pictures and scribble on his notebook. 

Suddenly almost every one started whispering among themselves as a new guest or guests entered the room. Yoongi walked his way through the crowd and towards the gate. The moment he saw who it was, he turned on his heels to walk away but got stopped by other photographer and journalists who were snapping pictures. 

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi turned around so as to be not pushed around by the crowd. 

Jimin was wearing velvety royal blue top with a deep V cut, it showed a good amount of his chest but not enough to be called vulgar. Along with it he wore a metallic gold blazer with black designs and black leather jeans. He had a maroon choker around his neck and his purple hair parted to the side. 

Taehyung was wearing a white shirt with frills around his neck. Over it a black blazer with intricate silver designs and black pants. His hair was dyed black and curled up beautifully. Even though he wasn't wearing any extremely sparkly, Taehyung still looked like a prince.

Jungkook wore a black shirt with a white blazer with golden buttons over it and black pants. His black hair were curled slightly and dyed brown at the tips. 

Not having much choice, Yoongi lifted his camera and clicked some pictures. Soon the crowd behind him dissipated and almost immediately Yoongi scurried away. He hoped Jimin didn't see him other the idol might call the security guards and have him kicked out.

Yoongi was roaming around the hall with a glass of champagne in his hand. He could probably never afford the champagne served at the party.

As he walked around, his eyes fell upon Jimin with his team mates on the other side. He rolled his eyes the moment he saw the idol and was about to head the other way when noticed something else.

Or more specifically someone else.

Akio.

The celebrity rapper was watching Jimin from the bar side, sipping on his drink. Yoongi smirked to himself thinking he could finally get information on Jimin's probable affair. 

Akio left his stool at the bar and walked towards Jimin. But the moment the purple head saw Akio coming, he paled. Yoongi frowned seeing the reaction, waiting to see what was about to happen. 

Yoongi couldn't hear what the two were talking about because he too far away from them. But whatever it was Akio and Jimin were now headed to the other room. Yoongi cursed mentally when he realized that he couldn't enter that room.

He gave up and headed elsewhere to click more pictures and call it a night.

Yoongi sighed contently taking a sip from his cheap beer bottle. He was sitting on the benches of the city's park and watching the scene in front of him. Few teenagers roamed around in the park, chasing after one other. Few men who seemed to sitting here after their later office hours and a few other people chatting among themselves. 

He assumed the party was still going on even though it was almost midnight. Yoongi fished his phone out of his pocket, scrolling through social media.

Thump!

Yoongi jumped off the bench when he heard the sound come from right behind him. He frowned when he heard nothing else. Now, it's common human nature to do exactly they are not supposed to do in a situation like this. So, of course Yoongi went to see what made the sound. 

Yoongi switched on the flash light of his phone, pointing the light in front of him.

"Hello?" Yoongi called out.

He stopped walking when he heard some shuffling noise. He realized that it was coming from behind the bushes. He pointed his flash light towards the bush.

"Who's there?" Yoongi asked, carefully taking steps towards the bush even against his better judgement.

He expect to see a burglar who would probably shoot him or to see a drunk person. 

He was rather surprised to see a scared guy cowering away from him. He frowned seeing seeing that the person's attire didn't suit his condition. He flashed the light over the guy's face and stood frozen in his place seeing who it was.

"Jimin?"

~

(Written: 17-06-2020)

(Published: 18-07-2020)

Quote:

 How is it you know me 
When the one I see in the mirror is a stranger to me
How is it that you see me
When I'm hidden behind these mirrors

-Luna_aka_Blade