Wednesday 22nd

~

I know you're wondering why

~

When Jimin soul flowed into his dance it was as if it were the only way his body truly knew how to speak. On stage his personality, his sensuality burst through into the most vibrant picture of a beautiful soul. To dance was freedom, to dance was to become an opening flower or a bird aloft. To feel the movement was new breath for his body and nourishment for a soul so tired. And when he danced, he never thought about anything else. 

Not his team members who danced with. 

Not the thousands of pairs of eye strained upon him. 

Nothing mattered ever before...

But today, his thoughts swirled back to one particular person. Feline eyes, buttons nose, thin but pouty red lips. He didn't know why he was thinking of the journalists, but no matter how hard he tried, his thoughts went back to him.

It wasn't distracting. Not at all. If anything, Jimin felt the sudden urge to do better than he already was, wondering if the elder was seeing his performance from somewhere. He wasn't able to see the elder for almost a week and more, and a part of him unintentionally made him miss the elder.

Sweat trickled down his red face, as he sung the last note harmonizing with the other two. Then the beat slowly faded away. The moment the lights turned off, all the three idols were on the floor panting hard and gasping for breath. His muscles ached and felt like jelly, but when they the smile on their fans' face, it made it all worth it. 

After a second of getting their breaths back, they staggered back to their feet and walked backstage. It was the last song for the day. The three peeped from the backstage, looking at the stadium full of people as their fans chanted their name. 

'It couldn't be possible that Yoongi is here? I see some press people here...' Jimin though to himself.

'No... Yoongi's busy... he probably didn't have enough time to come....' Jimin sighed, 'And even if he did...why would he come to see me?'

He took once last glance at the crowd before walking away and. But once he took a step, he realized how exhausted he was as he almost stumbled down. But some of the staffs got him in time before the idol injured himself and helped him to the greenroom. 

Inside Taehyung and Jungkook were already laying on two couches, ice packs on their foreheads and their legs propped up in a comfortable position. Jimin limped his way to the only left couch and plopped down. 

Jimin groaned softly as the staffs helped him get rid of the extra clothing, accessories and his shoes. The coral head idol stretched his legs, moaning when his muscles relaxed. They didn't perform as half as many choreographs as they do during their concerts. But all the songs they performed were upbeat and exhausting. 

After a minute of laying down, Jimin looked around to search for his phone. He thanked the god mentally when he found that the phone was on the table right next to the couch he was on. He didn't have to move much as he reached forward and grabbed his phone. 

During the time Jimin couldn't meet the elder, they two would exchange a lot of texts. But because of his comeback (which was a success) he didn't even have much time to respond to all of Yoongi's messages. 

Yoonie hyung

Morning Jimin

Oh you changed my name..