Thrusday 11th

~

No one can say what we get to be

~

Jimin let out shaky breath when he saw Yoongi turn around and walk away. It shouldn't be hurting him. It shouldn't be making him feel like his world was being tore apart. It still did. This was what they decided upon. This is what the world wanted them to do. Jimin couldn't turn away when Yoongi was out of sight. He still stared at the empty place. 

"Jimin?" He heard Taehyung call him, "What happened?"

Taehyung and Jungkook were looking in the same direction as Jimin, but they saw no one. By the time they had looked up, Yoongi already left. However, seeing the expression on Jimin's face, they were able to get an idea of what must have happened. 

"We...we should go inside... our perfomance will start" said Jimin, in a toneless voice. 

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each in confusion before turning around to walk back. And even though, Jimin was the one who said it would be better to go inside, he was the one who stood fixed at his place. Eyes still staring at the same spot. The same broken expression on his face. 

Jungkook sighed, putting his hand on Jimin's shoulder, "Hyung, what happened? Whom did you see?"

"Yu-Yoongi" Jimin breathed out. 

Jungkook's and Taehyung's eyes widen a little. They wore same the concerned expression. 

"I-I want to go to him..." Jimin mumbled, his voice breaking. 

"Then what are you waiting for?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin creased his brows together, turning to face his bestfriend. Taehyung smiled a little and shrugged. 

"But-But-"

"But if you wait any longer, you might not find Yoongi" Jungkook interuppted. 

Taehyung exhaled deeply, moving forward and cupping Jimin's face. He made sure Jimin looked at him before he started speaking. 

"What makes you makes you feel happy, loved, yourself?" He asked.

"Yoongi" Jimin answered in a soft tone. 

"Then why do you want to let go him, for everything else?"

Jimin removed Taehyung's hand and took a step back. He didn't need persuasion to go after Yoongi. He just needed a little push. 

"They'll end my contract" 

Jungkook sighed, "Do you really care about it? Be honest to yourself. Do you truly care about it?"

Jimin pressed his lips together. Jungkook was right. He didn't care about the contract anymore. He didn't care about what his fans said anymore. He didn't care. Nothing of it mattered as long as he get to have Yoongi with him. 

"Go Jimin... it'll be okay" Taehyung said.

"Don't worry about the show. We'll make an excuse" Jungkook, gently nudging Jimin towards the opposite direction.