Sunday 17th

~

All I want is to fall with you

~

Jimin crossed his left left leg over his right and leaned back in on the chair. Currently they were staying at an hotel for the night. After the short shoot would be completed, they would get to head back. But by the then it would be well past midnight. Jimin pouted when he realized that he won't have the chance to call Yoongi later on since they have another shoot early in the morning. And as of now, his phone wasn't within his reach and had asked Taehyung to fetch it from him.

Jimin lowered his head a little so that he could sniff on the hoddie he was wearing. It belonged to Yoongi and Jimin had managed to 'borrow' it from the elder. Yoongi scent was so much more exotic that he had imagined; he could recognise the brand of cologne he used – one of his favourites – intermingling with a soft scent of coffee and faint smell of books. 

It was comforting in a way. Yoongi wasn't present but the hoodie he wore made him feel like the elder's arm were still around him. He had unknowingly grown the habit of playing with his bracelet whenever he missed the elder. 

"There you go-that's not your hoodie" Taehyung said, narrowing his eyes at Jimin. His arm out stretched with the phone in his hand.

A faint blush crept on Jimin's cheeks as he adverted his eyes, "It's mine"

"They're not even your style" Taehyung replied, tilting his head and wearing an I-don't-believe-you expression. 

"Mine" Jimin mumbled, taking the phone from Taehyung's hand. 

"It's Yoongi hyung's" Jimin's head snapped up when he heard Jungkook speak from behind him. His immediate reaction was to start hitting the younger's head.

"Can you shut your mouth for once second?"

Jungkook had a smug look on his face as he dodged Jimin's weak attempts to hit him. Taehyung was looking at his friend with an betrayed expression. 

"How does Kookie know and I don't? I'm your bloody soulmate!" 

Jimim stopped trying to hit Jungkook and scratched the back of his head with an meek expression. Taehyung's eyes flickered between Jungkook and Jimin, unsure of who to be more offended of. 

"That's cause I was the one who picked him up. He was carrying his own clothes while he came back while he wore this" Jungkook stated with a proud look, "I'm pretty sure they are dating now"

Taehyung shrieked out loud, gaining the attention to multiple staffs. Jimin face-palmed, wincing when he hit himself too hard while Jungkook double over in laughter. 

"Kook shut up this instant or I'll drain your banana milk while I make you watch it" Jimin grumbled. 

"Hold up! Did you exchange soulmates with me? Is Jungkook in my place now?! Do I have to fight him? You little bunny-" 

"Sure, I would love to see you try and fight me tiger" Jungkook snickered hearing Taehyung's questions. 

Jimin sighed, burying his face in hand. His face was as red as the shirt was wearing. His only thought was to dig a grave and never come out. In the time he had been spending with Yoongi, he had completely forgotten about what will happen when Taehyung finds out about it. 

"You have to tell every thing, or you're no longer my soulmate" said Taehyung draggin a chair next to Jimin and sitting down. 

Jimin groaned, rolling his head and glaring at Jungkook. He mouthed 'I'll make you pay for this' to which Jungkook scoffed.