Monday 5th

~

You think it's easy

~

Jimin sighed, pushing the door open as he exited the meeting room. Taehyung and Jungkook were behind and they had the same forlorn expression on their faces as Jimin. The meeting was mainly to congratulate their team for the success but at the end, they were warned about their romantic life. Recently, an idol had to be admitted in the hospital with critical health condition as an attempt to suicide.

Since, it's like rule for most companies that their members cannot date anyone to avoid scandals and other problems that comes with it. And even though, the severity of this rule had decreased a lot. A lot of idols were confirmed to date each other. 

But it was a game of luck. It all depended upon how their fans reacted on the news. And in most cases the reaction was anything but pleasant. It's because of their fans, a lot of idols never dared to reveal their love life. 

And it's all so much worse if their love interest happens to be something out of the norm. Jimin found it really annoying how people didn't expect nor accepted any idols to have same gender attraction. Or, if they did not find any interest towards love or sexual activities.

Of the few idols who dared to come out to the public, it didn't end well for them. Some of those few lost their jobs and image whereas in the worst cases they lost their lives. Jimin never understood why people just can't deal with other people interests. It's not like it was their life. He always questioned why people just couldn't mind their own business. 

But at the same time he was harshly reminded, that as when they signed the contract to become an idol, they signed to give up on their life. Things would have been better only if the common mass hadn't been so bitter.

"Stupid companies and their rules. We are not puppets" Jimin heard Taehyung grumble before the younger stormed off to his room. Jungkook slowed in his path, looking back at Jimin hoping to get some help but he seemed to remember that Jimin had to deal with the homophobic problem and decided to let him be. 

"I'm sorry hyung" Jungkook muttered, before running after Taehyung.

Jimin smiled sadly and trudged his way back to his room. His phone buzzed in his hand, drawing his attention.

Min Yoongi

Jimin, are you busy?

Jimin

No. Not really

Min Yoongi

Look what I found

It's so funny

But it's so adorable!

Gross...