Saturday 16th

~

All I want is to fly with you

~

Yoongi shuffled through the crowded streets. It was an weekend yet the traffice seemed to be more than that during office hours. He had two coffee cups from the nearby cafe in his hands. The weather was getting cold as winter approached. He shifted the cardigan around him a little as he waited for the lights to change from red to green.

While waiting he heard ping sound coming from his pockets. Yoongi sighed, balancing the cups in one hand and fishing out his phone. 

Jiminie

Borrrrred

I'm getting borrrred

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the message. The younger had spent the night at his home and had planned to stay until midday. Luckily, Jimin didn't have any practice today since they would have to leave the city for the weekend. Yoongi knew that Jimin had called his friend earlier in the morning to get the time of when they are leaving. And after that, he was determined to stay with Yoongi  for as long as he could before he had to leave.

Yoonie hyung 💖

Why is there a heart next to my name?

And watch the TV

Jiminie

 Im watching the TV but I'm borrrrred

That's my heart btw

Yoongi bit his lips, ignoring the fact that warmth was rising to his cheeks and his blush must be flaming against his pale cheeks. The light had changed colors, and Yoongi walked ahead to avoid getting trapped in the horde of people. While he was crossing the road, the phone buzzed in his hand twice.

Jiminie

Where did you gooooo?

I see I don't have a heart -__-

Yoongi rolled his eyes when he read the messages after crossing the road, chuckling under his breath. He knew that younger would whine about how his hand doesn't have a heart for all day long so he quickly changed Jimin's name before typing a reply.

Yoonie hyung 💖

To get your coffee, dummy.

I'm gone for like 15 mins

You'll live

Jiminie💓

YAY! my name has a heart!

You... are....so...mean

Can I bribe you to get back faster?

Yoonie hyung 💖

😮 The famous  Park Jimin bribes?

Wahhhhhh

But I'm tempted. Go ahead try

Jiminie💓

The name's not Park Jimin. 

It's Jiminie. It's written above.

Read it, dUmMy