Friday 15th

~

Say that the world can be ours, Tonight

~

Jimin ran through the song once more before calling it a day. His voice was hoarse by the time he was walking out of the practice room. The number of high notes in the current songs were more than he had done before. He was struggling to keep his notes stable at some of them. He smiled as thank you when Taehyung handed him over a glass of warm water. 

He checked the time to see that it was nearly nine in the night. Taehyung and Jungkook retired to their bedrooms, while Jimin trudged off to his. He had been feeling unsually down since morning. Which is why Jimin felt the urge to try harder than he needed. 

He didn't want to feel so low. It was exhausting for him. A deep sigh tumbled of his mouth as he closed the door behind him. His eyes shifted to his phone. The elder hadn't message him since the day before yesterday. And for some reason, Jimin couldn't message him either.

He frowned, getting up on his bed. The phone was next to him just in case Yoongi messaged him. Jimin fiddled with the bracelet in his hand. There were so many things to remind of Yoongi, yet none to erase the feeling of longing in his heart. 

He rolled over to his side, reaching for the teddy Yoongi had got him. Jimin didn't know how, but it smelled of Yoongi. It smelt safe... like home. 

"Yoongi..." Jimin murmured under his breath, curling himself up.

He felt choked up. His lungs felt clogged. His body ached. As much as he tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from his throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping. The muffled sobs wracked against her chest. The world turned into a blur, and so did all the sounds. The taste. The smell. Everything was gone. The last painful emotion slammed against her before she lost the feeling of feeling. 

At that time, the only thought in his mind was to go to Yoongi and be in his arms. And so he acted up on instincts. He shot up from his bed and rushed out, grabbing his phone. 

"Hyung where are you going?" Jungkook asked when the younger spotted Jimin in the hallways. Jungkook frowned when he saw the tears streaming down Jimin's face. 

"I-I need to go to him" Jimin replied, his voice barely audible to the other. 

He felt scaringly hollow inside. A unwanted fear that he might Yoongi drew control over his mind. Jimin wanted to shake the fear off him. But it had its claw attached deep in his body, refusing to let go. 

"Here" Jungkook said, taking off the cap and muffler he was wearing and putting it on Jimin, "Do you want me to drive you there?"

Jimin sniffed, biting the inside of his cheeks. He just wanted to go to Yoongi as soon as possible and so he nodded. 

"Alright, give me a second. I'll get my keys" Jungkook mumbled and jogged to his room. The younger came back before Jimin would start to feel impatient. The younger took his hand and ran outside. Jimin had calmed down a little by the time they were in the car and driving down the road. They stayed quiet, Jimin giving the directions when need.

 Jiminie

Hyung?

Are you busy?

Yoonie hyung

A little

Jiminie

Oh, okay. I'll message you later.