Monday 15th

~

Changing the world to be ours. Tonight

~

Jimin lowered his head. His hands stuffed in the pocket of his cardigan. Nuzzling his nose in his scarf as he waited. He was standing infront of Yoongi's office building, waiting for the elder to come out. He shivered a little, as the evening turned dark. He didn't realized it would be this cold all of a sudden. 

His eyes glittered up when he spotted the elder. He mentally noted how handsome Yoongi was looking in his formal attire. But he wasn't sure if he should run upto him and hug like he wanted to. There so many of Yoongi's colleagues out there. However, Yoongi spotted him and smiled widely. His adorable gummy smile, when he saw Jimin standing. 

He quickly said bye to his colleagues before approaching Jimin and pulling the younger into a hug. 

"What are you doing here? I thought you went to your company" Yoongi asked, pressing a kiss on Jimin's forehead. 

"I came here on my way back" Jimin answered. Blushing furiously. 

"And why aren't you wearing warmer clothes?" Yoongi frowned, tugging on Jimin's cardigan, "Your ears are red, you idiot."

Jimin scratched the back of his head, as Yoongi fussed over his clothes. Then the elder took his hand, dragging him to his car. He sighed comfortingly when he got in. The inside of the car being considerably warmer than the outside. 

"Feet off the dashboard" Yoongi chastised, hitting Jimin's knees. 

Jimin huffed, putting his feet down and pouted. He hit the elder's the arm in return. 

"So, what happened at the company?" Yoongi asked, turning the ignition.

"I want cocoa afterwards for answering" Jimin replied. He stuck his tongue out at the elder who scowled at him. Nevertheless, agreeing to make it once they reach home.

"The contract's over. I'm free!" Jimin started, "The main question was what would happen to the team after I left. Since we're a group. Taehyung and Jungkook agreed to continue performing as a duo. Under the condition from the boys, that I go meet them at least once a month. You have to come as well"

Yoongi shrugged, turning the wheel, "Alright. I don't have a problem"

"Even if you did. I still would've dragged you with me" Jimin smiled, "Anyways, so... Taehyung said he would keep all my stuff for the time being. But of course, I have to get them sooner or later"

"I'll have to start looking for a new apartment I guess" Yoongi murmured, pretending to open his phone

"No, I'm buying a new apartment. I have enough money in my bank account"

"I'm not letting you"

"Watch me" Jimin grumbled, glaring playfully at the elder. Few moments Yoongi sighed and held his free hand up in defeat.

"Fine, we'll share the amount"

"So, what are you planning to do now?" Yoongi asked after a small period of silence. 

Jimin hummed as he thought about it, "I just wanna take a break for a while.. and then maybe... maybe... a youtuber I guess"

From the corner of his eyes, he saw the frown on Yoongi's face. Wondering what the elder had to say. 

"If..." He started, "If you become a youtuber... You have to let me do videos with you. At least some of them!"

Jimin giggled, "Will do"

Soon the small drive to their building was over. The two raced each other to their apartment. The one who lost would have to make the cocoa. Jimin winning the race easily. Yoongi rolled his eyes when he saw the smug look on the younger's face. Jimin started blabbering about how he wanted the cocoa to be made and how many marshmallows to be added. Once he was done, he earned a light slap on his butt as Yoongi walked to the kitchen. 

Even though, Yoongi wasn't doing anything special. Jimin still stay facing the kitchen, watching the elder. Few minutes later, Jimin hummed when Yoongi handed him the warm cup  of cocoa and settled down next to the younger.

"I saw your colleagues congratulate you" Jimin stated, sipping on his cocoa. 

"Yeah, the boss appreciated my work in front of everyone else. Also because everyone liked my article" Yoongi replied, nonchalantly.

"That's great! Tell me about it"

Jimin rolled his eyes, biting off the smile when Yoongi pretened to think. He had to jab Yoongi's arm before the elder started speaking. Jimin listened attentively to everything Yoongi had to say.

"So, I'm no longer your topic?" Jimin asked, jokingly. 

Yoongi let out a deep breathe, "Unfortunately no"

"Aww, that's sad. You could've get to know something intersting about Park Jimin" 

Yoongi raised his eyesbrows at him. Then, he quickly got off the couch, and fetched his notepad from the table. Then he knelt down on one leg in front of Jimin. And held his hand out as if he was holding something. 

It took Jimin a second to realize that Yoongi was acting as if he was interviewing him. So, he quickly positioned himself. Sitting with his back straight and a confident look on his face. 

"What's the next hot topic about you, Mr. Jimin?" Yoongi asked. He spoke in the same manner he did when they first met. 

That took Jimin off guard. All the memories from when Jimin and Yoongi started talking to each other, more than just official business. All the days, when Jimin realized that he was slowly falling for the elder. From strangers to someone he couldn't spend a day without. 

"Mr. Jimin, we've heard you're planning to disclose something new about yourself. Is it true?" Yoongi asked again, "What is it?"

Jimin bit his lips before answering, "That I'm in love with someone"

Yoongi faked a shocked gasp. Acting like he was joting down on his notebook. 

"And who might be the lucky person?" Yoongi asked, still mainting the formal tone. Though Jimin saw the way the elder's eyes shone a little. 

"You" Jimin breathed out. 

Yoongi's eyes at first soften before darkening. He raised his eyebrows, smirking at Jimin, "Is that so?"

Jimin smiled, rolling his eyes as he leaned forward He wrapped his finger around the tie Yoongi was wearing and pulled Yoongi towards himself. Their faces were inches apart from each other, breaths mingling together. 

"Just shut up and kiss me" Jimin whispered, ghosting his lips over Yoongi's. 

He felt the elder place his hand on the side of his face and the other resting on his waist. And right before Yoongi pressed his lips against Jimin's, he murmured-

"Gladly" 

~

(Written: 31-08-2020)

(Published: 01-09-2020)

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸