Thrusday 11th

~

Nothing can keep us apart, cause you are the one I was meant to find

~

Jimin knew that Taehyung and Jungkook were looking at him, but he couldn't care less. He didn't bother hearing the staff murmuring among themselves. Possibly about him. He twirled the crystal rose in his hand. He chuckled a little when he remembered a funny incident with the elder. He traced the glass petal with his finger. A sigh tumbling off his lips. He looked up and around. 

Their practice was over. Later on, in the evening, they would head over to Central Park. They had another small charity show there. Jimin wondered if Yoongi will be present. If the elder was, will he able to see him. He hadn't seen Yoongi for over two weeks. No messages. Nothing. He couldn't sleep peacefully for just as many days. He put aside the rose when he felt tears stinging his eyes. It was hard not to think about the elder when everything aroud him reminded of Yoongi. 

He rubbed his hands together, jerking his jacket around. Winter was starting. His glance flickered over to his friends. They hadn't talked much either. Jimin just couldn't make himself to talk to anyone. He felt bad because of it. But at the same time he couldn't speak a single word, even if he wanted to. He couldn't talk to anyone properly without being threatened to break down. 

Jimin got up from his chair and headed towards the washroom. As he walked he scrolled through social media. Or specifically through Yoongi's account. The elder had stopped posting for almost a year and turned the account private. Yoongi barely had any followers. Maybe that's why no one ever found out about the relation between him and Nico. Jimin found himself looking at the older pictures of the elder. Mostly of Yoongi with Nico. Some with his parents. 

Jimin put the phone aside and splashed his face with water. Groaning as he massaged his forehead. He knew that Yoongi wouldn't message him. But he still stared at the phone. Hoping for one message. Anything. But nothing ever came.

He turned his head when he heard a knock at the door. Taehyung and Jungkook were standing outside. Jungkook closed the door behind them after entering. 

"Jimin..." Taehyung breathed out, reaching for his best friend and pulling him into a hug. Jimin closed his eyes, returning the hug. He let out a shaky breath, clutching on Taehyung's shirt. 

"I miss him so much" Jimin whispered. 

He felt Taehyung rub his back before letting go, "I know"

Jimin's attention shifted when he heard Jungkook groan angrily. The youngest member's face with scrunched in anger. But his eyes were wet. Jimin sighed, knowing that Jungkook was sad because he was reflecting his own feeling. Nothing hurted Jungkook more than seeing his friends sad. 

"What the hell do they mean terminate your contract because you were doing what made you happy. You were being with the one you love. What's so wrong about that?" Jungkook grumbled.

"Do you think he'll be there?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice. 

Jimin shook his head, "I don't know... maybe. Or maybe not" 

"I'm calling him" Jungkook said. 

Taehyung creased his brow in confusion, "Don't tell me you have his number"

Jungkook picked up Jimin's phone and glanced at Taehyung. Jimin tried to take his phone back, but Jungkook used his height as an advantage. Keeping the phone out of Jimin's number as he searched for Yoongi's number. 

"Jungkook! No! Don't!" Jimin yelled out. 

Immediately Jungkook stopped. He looked at Taehyung who nodded with a sigh. Jungkook gave Jimin back the phone with a defeated look. 

"But hyung what about you? Huh?" Jungkook asked, "You're planning to stay like this for who knows how long"

Jimin pressed his lips together and looked away from the younger. He took in a sharp breath and walked out the washroom. His head and heart hurt. He felt his body giving up. And even in their tight schedule, Jimin felt like there was too much time for him to feel sad. He tried drowing himself in his work. Nothing helped.

Hoping to forget the elder seemed like a ridiculous thought. Neither could he bring himself to removed everything Yoongi had given him. He didn't know how to deal with this. 

Jimin looked up at the darkening night. It was a rather beautiful night. The sky was clear. Stars covering the sky like sprinkled glittered. If Yoongi would still be talking to him, then he would have messaged him about it. Called him maybe. Jimin shook his head trying not to think about the elder.

Jimin turned around when he heard his name being called. The staffs were calling him to get his makeup and hair done. He sighed, getting inside the tent. He wasn't sure how he was going to perform today. All the songs planned to be performed today were happy songs. How was he supposed to sing them, if he felt anything but happy. 

His chain of thoughts always went back to Yoongi. No matter how hard he tried. Jimin shook trying not to think about the elder. But when he looked around. The familiar setting of the park. It was hard not to. Jimin peeked from backstage. There was already a crowd. He wondered if Yoongi would be present. If he would be able to see Yoongi. 

Jimin turned his head around when he felt himself being pulled. Jungkook was dragging him outside. Jimin didn't really bother asking why he was being pulled or where they were headed. When they walked out, he saw Taehyung crouching down next to a cat. 

Jimin smiled a little and went to pat the little kitten. He gasped softly when he realized that the cat looked a little too familiar. Jimin pulled out his phone to go through all the pictures Yoongi had sent him. He chuckled when he found the picture of the kitten. 

"Hey Tinker" Jimin murmured, stroking the kitten's head. 

"You gave him a name?" Taehyung asked, amusedly.

Jimin hummed, "Not me. Yoongi hyung"

He sighed, getting up and dusting his hand off the cat hair that stuck to his palm. He turned around to head. But the moment he did so. His felt every single of his sense tunnel. The entirety of his attention fixed at one point. 

Between the mix of emotion that swirled through him, he choked out"Yoongi hyung"

~

(Written: 29-08-2020)

(Published: 29-08-2020)