Friday 15th

~

How can we rewrite the stars?

~

Yoongi sipped on his third cup of coffee within 10 hours. His eyes were trained on his work and his laptop as he waited for a specific notification to show. For the time being, Yoongi had taken up temporary job to earn money and right now he was working on checking every material for the last time. Since, he didn't have all the editing softwards like he did back in his office, the work at hand was bit more difficult. He went through every thing carefully, making sure that there were no errors. The number of pictures were sufficient and the proof to back the statement was adequate. The papers were all sprawled around on the floor with Yoongi sitting in the middle. 

Jiminie

Hyung?

Are you busy?

Yoonie hyung

A little

Jiminie

Oh, okay. I'll message you later.

Yoonie hyung

No, it's alright. 

While Yoongi waited for the reply, he started seperating the paper and putting them in stacks. He reached forward to grab his laptop and quickly checked if he had gotten the message he was waiting for. 

Jiminie

Hyung when can we meet up again?

Yoonie hyung

I don't know... 

When are you free?

Yoongi sighed, looking away from his phone. He couldn't talk the younger all day, yesterday because he was too busy. And each time he was free for a moment, it would be during Jimin's practice time. Later on at night, he felt too exhausted to stay awake and passed out the moment he entered his apartment. 

"Damn,I need more coffee" Yoongi mumbled to himself before getting up and going to make himself one more cup of coffee. 

Jiminie

Um... actually do you mind if I come over to your house?

Yoonie hyung

No, not at all.

Jiminie 

Like right now....

Please?

Yoongi's eyes widen as he heard his doorbell ring. He checked the time to see it was near to ten. Nevertheless, he walked towards the door and looked in to the eye hole to see that it was indeed Jimin standing outside. He quickly opened the door, which made Jimin snap his head towards his direction. 

The first thing Yoongi saw was the younger's red eyes and nose. Followed by his quivering lips and shaking hands. 

"Jimin what happened?" Yoongi asked in a worried tone, letting the younger come in.