Thursday 7th

~

Everything keeps us apart

~

Yoongi shifted his weight on his toes, waiting and going through his emails. He had tried looking for other jobs, but so far there was no response. He opened the last email he had receive before closing the app and looking up. XYZ Entertainment had organized another small show in the central park. This time, the stage was bigger and more viewers were expected. As Yoongi looked around, he saw that there was a considerable number of people who had already gathered. His eyes then moved to the make shift backstage which was blocked from the view of the public eyes. He knew that Jimin was already in their, probably getting his makeup done or wearing his costumes. Knowing, how much of a perfectionist the younger was, he won't be surprised if the younger was practicing before the show. 

His eyes widen a little when he was a able to see Jimin. He was on a call with someone.It ached Yoongi when he saw Jimin smile. He knew it was selfish, but he wanted that beautiful smile to be directed towards him. For him. Because of him. He wanted to bring him that joy; be the source of those lit eyes and dimpled cheeks. He watched Jimin bring so much happiness to those around him. Feel the warmth Jimin had given him.

He couldn't help but smile himself when he saw Jimin giggle because whatever reason it was. And even though, it hurt to see that, Yoongi was still happy to see the younger like that. He sighed realizing that the younger can't even see him in the crowd. And may it was better. Because Yoongi knew, if he was able to look directly into Jimin's eyes once again, he might loose it. 

Moments later, Yoongi watched Jimin end the call and go back inside the backstage tents. He continued staring at it for a while before looking down at the time. Few more minutes and the show would start. Yoongi was wary of going back into the crowds, but he wanted to see Jimin from as close as possible. 

So taking in a deep breath, Yoongi walked towards where all the viewers were supposed to gather up. He tried to stay on the sides of the crowd to avoid getting crammed in the crowd. While he waited, his thoughts trailed back to the time Nico would be on stage. Unfortunately enough, Yoongi couldn't attend a lot many of his shows but still tried his best. He opened his gallery and scrolled down to the last picture he had taken with Nico. He wondered what Nico would have said, he would been here and known about Yoongi's feeling for Jimin. 

'Probably would've teased me no ends...' Yoongi chuckled to himself. 

He looked back up when he heard the music filling in the park. Yoongi's heart fluttered happily in his chest when the spotlight fell on Jimin. Yoongi could see wind-stirred waves in his eyes. If one were brave enough to enter their depths, all else would blur and you'd fall so deep in love that you'd choose to stay there, no matter what. Of that, Yoongi was completely sure. He already knew how that felt.

Yoongi noticed something, and he couldn't help the wide grin that showed up on his face. The silvery bracelet that decorated the younger's hand. Warmth swelled inside of him and all the pain that had been accumulating for so many days, seemed to dissipate even if a little. Yoongi tiled his head a little when he noticed the hints of confusion on Jimin's face. The pink-head's eyes flickered around, scanning through the crowd almost as if he was searching for something. But the song ended and the spotlight faded. Right before it went completely dark, Yoongi was able to see the frown on Jimin's face.

'Could it be...' Yoongi shook his head, dismissing the thought. He believed that the last thing Jimin would want now was to look for him. 

However, Yoongi noticed Jimin look around the cover each time he came up on stage and every time he would frown when the lights faded away and it went completely dark. And by the last song, Yoongi's breath got stuck in his lungs when Jimin looked over at his side. At first he thought, Jimin must have looking at the others and not specifically him, but after executing his next dance move, he again looked over to Yoongi's side. And this time, he stayed longer than and Yoongi was sure that Jimin had seen him.

HeadlinesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara