Wednesday 30th

~

So why don't we rewrite the stars?

~

Jimin put his phone aside, stifling his laugh as walked to the dance room. For the past few days, Yoongi had been sending him joke, which apparently were made by someone from his office. But nonetheless, Jimin found the jokes to be so funny that he was doubling over in laughter each time he read them.

"What are you laughing at?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin shook his head, breaking into another fits of laughter. His face was red and tears forming his eyes, but he still couldn't stop his laughs. By the time he was on the stage, his laughs had died down to soft giggles. 

"Ah, my tummy hurts" Jimin complained, rubbing his hand over his stomach.

The three members soon got into practicing their choreography. Jimin found some of them considerably easy since he had a background in contemporary dance. For Jimin, dance was freedom, to dance was to become an opening flower or a bird aloft. To feel the movement was new breath for my body and nourishment for a soul so tired. He could dance until the sweat dripped to the polished wood and his reflection showed pink cheeks. But even till then, wasn't enough for him.

His movements flowed with a dazzling grace that took away the breath of every person in his audience. He could feel his soul become one with the music and he unleashed his emotions into his dance. He needed this as badly as she needed to breath.

And for some reason, Jimin had been feeling better about himself. 

"Wow, Jimin. You-you were amazing" Taehyung breathed out, laying on the floor. 

"Thanks" Jimin panted, rolling on his back and stretching his muscles.

"You were literally flying about" Jungkook commented, looking down at the two soul twins.

Jimin replied with a thanks before trying to look around for a clock, only to realize that there were none. 

"Jungkook, what's the time?" 

The younger walked over to the table where his phone was kept and clicked the home button. 

"One pm" 

"Ah, I'm hungry" Jimin mumbled, getting up. The others followed his tail. But in the end, Taehyung and Jungkook started cashing after each other. 

"Last one to reach is a sissy!" Was the last line that Jimin heard before the two disappeared somewhere. 

He sighed shaking his head and went to grab his phone. An involuntary smile spread across his face when felt the phone buzz in his hand, thinking it was Yoongi. He didn't understand why he felt his cheeks flush hot, a jittery sensation in his finger tips. His heart pounded in his chest, threatening to break out. 

But the moment Jimin opened his messages, his brain had shut down. He was clammy and there was the glisten of a cold sweat. His eyes were as wide as if someone was coming to deliver the fatal blow, even though there was no one in the hallway.

Akio

Hey there doll 

Look up

Jimin closed his eyes, swallowing the dread inside him as he slowly looked up. His blood ran cold when he saw the rapper standing a few meters ahead of him. A disgusting smirk on his face and lust in his eyes.