Thursday 17th

~

So who can stop me if I decide, that you're my destiny?

~

Yoongi was laying on his sofa as he went through his draft article on topic of how idols help in the growth of their countries economy. He wasn't even sure what he was reading, he just circled out each time he came across grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, or paragraphs that might be controversial. He groaned, rolling his eyes when he saw there were still three more pages left of the draft.

"Why did I have make this so long for?" Yoongi murmured to himself.

But he stopped after turning over to the next page. The draft was a couple weeks old and in that time, Yoongi had completely forgotten about writing an entire page about how Jimin's team accounts for more than fifty percent of the economy's growth. 

Unknowingly, Yoongi found himself staring at Jimin's picture. The picture was taken a couple months back, by Min Yoongi himself and in that picture Jimin's hair was all black and reaching up to his eyes.

Yoongi wondered how he had not noticed the exhaustion written all over the idols face. He wasn't just physically drained, but mentally and emotionally as well. His eyes looked lifeless,  blankly staring ahead. 

Then he remembered the look on Jimin's face day before yesterday. The way he fell down to the ground like a puppets who's strings had been cut off. Tears running down endlessly from his eyes. Yoongi wanted to help him, but the idol ran away the moment he saw him. 

And after that, Yoongi didn't dare go in front of Jimin just so that the younger wouldn't get provoked again. So, he had come up with the best excuses he could to his boss. Yoongi wasn't even sure what to do now.

'I wonder how long this has been going on...' 

He quickly grabbed his phone and opened the collection of pictures he had saved. He scrolled down to the last picture with Akio present and found it to be around five months old. 

"How did I not notice this earlier!" Yoongi exclaimed, sitting up straight.

He selected a couple pictures to notice the difference in Jimin's behavior, look and overall appearance. Each picture were a couple weeks apart and gradual change in his demeanor was clearly noticeable. 

But before he could look further in the matter, the sound of his doorbell blared through his entire apartment. Yoongi looked at the door confused. He wasn't suppose to have any visitor, nor did he order something.

He put the papers aside after the bell rung once more and walked towards the door. He looked into the keyhole to see a man wearing all black, a cap and a mask. Now, Yoongi would have called the police if he didn't see the the man's distressed behavior, and a tuck of purple hair peeping out from under the cap.

Yoongi carefully opened the door. 

"Jimin?" 

The idol's head snapped upon hearing his name. Yoongi moved aside to let him enter the apartment and closed the door after making sure that no one had seen Jimin.

"What-" Yoongi stopped when he saw the tears running down the idol's face.

"How much did you see that day?" Jimin asked in a shaky voice.