Wednesday 13th

~

It's not up to you, It's not up to me

~

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheeks as drummed his fingers on the wooden hand-rest of the bench. He had asked the younger to meet him up at their usual spot, but he wasn't sure if Jimin was going to show up. The younger had read the messages but didn't reply to them. Yoongi didn't really think anything of it since Jimin's schedule had gotten busier than usual. He checked the time on his watch, thinking a lot of time had passes, when in reality he had been waiting for five minutes. 

With a impatient sigh, Yoongi picked up the camera he had been carrying along since morning. He still hadn't found a job and decided to do random photography for the time being. He stood up and walked around the park, not getting too far away from where he was sitting, and started clicking random pictures. 

The leaves dance from branch to ground, each a colorful flag without strings or pole, free to roam. Yoongi feel the breeze, rich with the aroma of the earth. There is a calmness, as if all the gold, berry-reds and browns that flutter about are a cozy quilt, bringing the same peace as the nighttime. In this autumn evening the foliage above infinite shades of scarlet and gold, playful in the soft light; colors ignited for all who care to see. 

His attention shifted when he felt something furry graze past his feet. He smiled a little when he saw a little kitten rubbing against his feet. He crouched down and gently pat its head. The kitten meowing in response. 

"Can you pose for me kitty?" Yoongi mumbled, fishing out his phone take a picture of the kitten because then later on he wouldn't have to transfer the photos. He decided to send it later to Jimin because he knew the younger loved all kind of animals. Kitties and puppies being on the top of the list.

Yoongi chuckled when the kitten spotted a butterfly and started chasing after it. He watched it for a while before looking at his watch once again. He had been waiting for almost twenty minutes and Jimin still hadn't showed up. So, he decided to message the younger.

Yoonie hyung

Look who I met today!

Jiminie

It's so adorable!!

Where do you even meet these little balls of cuteness?

Yoonie hyung

...I messaged you but got no reply

But this kitty has your attention in one second.

....

Jiminie

All cats have my attention