2. She likes what she sees

I could not be bothered with this tonight. My friend had been pestering me for a night out for weeks. Between work and studying, my brain was frazzled and a night out was the last thing I wanted to do. However, she got her way, as usual so here I was, trying to pick out an outfit for a night out I didn't want to go on. Sarah always got her way, beautiful women usually do. I was more than prepared for another night of having to play third wheel while man after man tried their luck with her.

It had been so long since I had got dressed up, I was surprised when I looked in the mirror. I had eventually settled on a short red skirt, a black spaghetti strap top, and my favourite black heels. My blonde hair was so long, I just didn't have time to go and get it cut. The waves tumbled all the way down my back and almost reached my ass. I was just adding the final coat of red lipstick when I heard a knock. "Here we go!"

We walked into our favourite bar, one of those where you know most people and you're guaranteed to find someone to talk to, which will be handy for me if Sarah gets lucky. A man caught my eye as we walked in, and I could almost feel his eyes on me. I gave him a quick greeting and a wink, and headed for a seat.

I ordered a glass of wine for Sarah, and a large tequila for me. I was going to need it. I could already see many men were looking at us, well Sarah, and I knew it was going to be one of those nights. I got my drink and downed it, ordering another. The man sitting next to me let out a deep, sexy chuckle. I turned to face him.

*