37. Fury unleashed

Twenty minutes. Screw that. If this was going to happen, it was going to happen on my terms.

I waited in the car for a few minutes. Which was great cause I got a glimpse of her thru the window. Then I dashed inside and hid in one of the kid's room. She was going to have to wait this out. In suspense.

In case anyone, including Grace, tried to call and ruin things, I put my phone on silent. After half an hour, I was glad we swapped numbers. My plan was starting to work.

- you can cum in now

Another 5 minutes

- hurry up Adam. I'm wet and waiting

Another 10

- where r u

Over the next two hours, things weren't that well with poor Grace.

- have i upset u

- we don't have 2 do this

- r u ok

- please answer. Im worried

Silent bzz bzzzt bzz bzzzt bzz bzzzt bzz bzzzt bzz bzzzt bzz bzzzt

- come on adam pick uo this isnt funny

My plan was working perfectly. All the while, I could hear her pacing the house. She even gave up on the music.

- im going to ur place and you'll need to lock the door if you don't want me

Silent bzz bzzzt bzz bzzzt bzz bzzzt bzz bzzzt bzz bzzzt bzz bzzzt

- fuck you. U don't deserve me.

- that's it fuck off back to Australia

Yeh. She's ready now. I slowly cracked open the door and snuck into the hall. It was easy to know where she was. All I had to do was follow the sounds of muffled sobbing.

Sure I was outside the right room, I flung the door open and charged in.

The priceless look of panic and alarm. And was that anger too? I hoped so!

"Fuck y..." was all she could utter before I grabbed her by the arm and threw her face down on the bed.

Surprisingly cat-like, Grace flipped back over before I could hold her down and her arms and legs began flailing at my "Get out of here. I hate you".

I'm bigger and stronger. But I'm not a fighter. I may have totally overestimated my ability to execute this fantasy.

Every time I thought her arms were pinned down, she'd get a good kick in and jerk her body, and she'd be free again. All the while I copped a stream of profanity-laden verbal abuse.

After a couple of minutes, size began to matter. Her kicks and punches and demonic withing began to weaken.

I'd finally get to start ripping clothes off. I thought she may have tried to put sexier clothes on for me, but I guess that was hours ago.

I'd apologise in the future, and of course pay for replacements: these clothes weren't coming off any time this year without being ripped somewhat.

I had been worried that I'd find the fantasy too emotionally challenging, and not get hard. That. Wasn't. A. Problem. I was so fucking hard and ready to go.

Only her nickers left to go. Sensing the closeness of impending fuckdom, Grace renewed her efforts. We'll both be proudly wearing bruises tomorrow, along with a swag of new scratches.

Finally. How nature intended. Pure naked. Peeling my own pants off, Grace went limp, and started to sob into her pillow "No no please stop no no please no no ...", becoming almost mantra-like.

She was ready for ravishing. So fucking sexy. I gave her butt cheeks a few extra slaps to sharpen her mood. No extra charge for the Grace, I thought to myself.

I knew she'd be soaking wet but couldn't resist a little test. Forcing her legs apart, two fingers plunged into her cunt easily. Unable to resist, my cock plunged in straight after. All the way to the hilt.

There'd be no warming up. Her body was already lathered in sweat.

"Stop. Please."

No fucking way. I began to pound away, Grace laying down prone style.

"Oooohhhhh noooooo. Stoooopppp."

Pushing into her back I slowed down the pounding and began to lube up her arse with a saliva coated thumb.

I hope she remembers her colours as I pulled my cock out of her cunt and lined it up with her arsehole.

Mysteriously, she chose this moment to find the energy for some more fight. In an instant, she was facing me and trying to claw my eyes out.

Oh this was fun.

What on earth was going on in her brain?

*