47. That's not ok

Something was off. After telling Grace to get on her knees, and to start giving Shaun and Ross a blow job, I couldn't help but feel uneasy about Shaun.

Ross was great, doing and saying things that Grace clearly enjoyed.

Shaun, on the other hand, seemed to push boundaries further and further. It was as if the marks from our CNC play gave him free licence to do anything. It manifested in his words, tone and touch.

It distracted me from getting into the moment, and I began to get a sense that Grace was also being icked out. She would withdraw from his touches and once I saw her roll her eyes at a particularly tactless comment.

Through all this, Ross was getting right into it. By "it", I mean the fucking of Grace. She was focused on him, seemingly blocking Shaun out, and very enthusiastically meeting Ross's doggy style thrusts.

But Shaun's testing continued. He sensed that he was on the outer and upped his sadism game.

After a particularly vicious slap to her boob, Grace cried out "owww fuck RED RED."

That was too much for me too, and I lashed out my pent up frustration. There was a loud crack and both Shaun's hands flew to his face in a vain attempt to hold in the blood that began to pour from his nose.

I'm a lover, not a fighter, so this was way out of character for me. But I was so angry, and also rather proud of myself.

"You fucking cunt," he managed to muffle through the mess.

I was so delighted to hear Ross step up and support us "Grab your uniform and get fucked before I loosen your teeth!"

Awkward moments followed while he gathered his shit, and grumbled his way out.

Our cocks now deflated, Ross and I turned back to Grace.

"Thanks guys," she purred through the sweetest smile, "Am I going to have to put Adam's shirt back on to get this started again?"

*