46. Strip searched

As the men walked towards me, with Adam at my back, I was surrounded. I was intimidated and knew I would be overpowered in mere seconds, no matter how much I fought. I was still planning on giving it my best go, though!

Ross, the more eager of the two, stepped right up to me, I had to look up to look him in the eye.

"Grace, you need to give this man back his property, if you don't, we will be forced to take it from you." And with that, he ran his hand along the hem of the T-shirt, dangerously close to my pussy.

I felt my breath hitch, "I'd like to see you try..."

Quick as a flash, Shaun knocked Ross out of the way, shoved me against the wall, pinned my arms above my head and kicked my legs apart. He instructed Ross to remove the offending article.

Ross grabbed it with both hands and lifted it straight up, where Shaun slipped my hands out of it, and then re-pinned me. I was now completely naked in front of these 3 men. I was nervous, but oh so very fucking wet.

Ross' eyes were raking all over my body, taking it all in. But Shaun was focused on one spot, a particularly nasty abrasion I had got from Adam an hour earlier. Shaun reached out and touched it gently with a finger.

"Does this hurt, Grace?" He asked gruffly, in a tone that didn't match his gentle touch.

"Not in a bad way, officer. I like the pain, and I love the reminder of what Adam did to me earlier."

Shaun pushed his finger onto the sore bit and stared directly into my eyes. I gasped with the unexpected jolt of pain, and saw his eyes darken. This man was a Dom, a sadistic one. He told me to stay where I was, but released my hands and took a step back, now in line with Adam and Ross. All 3 men were looking at me, and all 3 had erections.

"What exactly did he do to you, Grace? We are going to need details." Ross grinned.

"Well he pinned me down, things got rough, then he fucked me in the ass. Twice." I smiled sweetly at the way Ross' jaw dropped and his hand went to his cock. I would ruin a guy like Ross, he was so green. That might be fun.

But Shaun, he was different. I couldn't read him. I had no idea what he was thinking, but I knew he was turned on.

Adam winked at me, "Grace you've wasted a lot of time for these men, you should make it up to them."

"How do you suggest I do that, Sir?"