38. Fighting for it

If it's a fight this prick wants, it's a fight he's going to get. I was unbelievably pissed off that this cunt had the audacity to keep me waiting. Letting me think I'd been abandoned, again, but this time by a stranger rather than a fucking husband.

It was my pride I was fighting for, but fuck if I didn't want to lay down and let Adam take me however he wanted. I couldn't though, and going by the way Adams eyes were lit up and his cock so swollen it looked painful, that wasn't what he wanted.

The second his thumb touched my ass, the anger and frustration that I'd been holding onto came roaring to the surface. I was facing him and saw the tiniest smirk on his face, and I was overwhelmed by this rage. I leapt at him, knocking him off balance and making him stumble, but not fall.

He caught me, and spun me by the waist and back onto the bed. I was worried about being too rough, but it seemed the more I fought, the more he liked it. So I lifted both feet and was planning a big kick to the stomach but he caught me before I could get any leverage. He held my feet with one hand, and reached down and slapped my face with the other. Hard. I felt my cunt contracting at the same time and thought I was going to cum right then and there.

I think Adam could tell that slap did something to me. While I was stunned and unmoving on the bed, he took this opportunity to tie one of my feet to the headboard. Stuck in this awkward position, Adam saw his moment to pounce again. He flipped me over onto my stomach and spread my other leg so far I was basically doing the splits. I was so glad I kept going to yoga.

It still hurt and I made sure Adam knew that, remembering to call him a sadistic cunt in between screams of pain and pleading for him to stop.

Adam grabbed me by the hair and lifted my head completely off the bed with it. This was a fresh pain that I screamed loudly at. My hands instinctively went to my head and he used that opportunity to grab a finger from each hand, pulling them back so I couldn't move. He still had a free hand, somehow managing to grab my hair and two fingers with one and still render me immobilised.

With Adams spare hand, he spread my arsecheeks, spat on me, and shoved a finger up my arsehole. There was no warning or warm up, and it hurt. The pain made me shout and real tears formed in my eyes. I grit my teeth and closed my eyes, waiting for something to make it better. It didn't take long. Adam started fucking me really slowly with that finger, knowing he could take his time a bit since I couldn't move.

"Please don't do this, please Adam." The real tears had taken over and I was full on sobbing, barely able to get the words out.

His only response was a growl, then he removed his finger and lined up his cock again. I braced myself, knowing this way it would hurt more, but underestimating how much more.

As Adam slammed his rock hard cock into my too-tight hole, the scream that came out of my mouth could only be described as primal. The intense pain almost made me black out for a second, and my safe word was on the tip of my tongue.

I think Adam could sense I was close to the end because he stayed still, balls deep in my ass and gave me a second. I could almost feel him hold his breath as he waited to hear me say red. I'm no stranger to pain, and I'm more than aware that most of the time, it leads to great things. I knew if I gave it a minute, I'd experience the rush of endorphins. So that's what I did.

As the warmth spread through my body, I felt my muscles relax and obviously so did Adam. He put his hand on my shoulder and held on tight while he started fucking me in the ass hard. I didn't stop the screaming or the begging, and the threatening wasn't getting me anywhere.

He pounded me harder and harder until he had completely lost control. I was beginning to get a bit scared because of how out of control he was, especially when I felt his hand creep around to my neck. Normally, I'm a strangling kinda girl. Sign me up, fully fledged member of the choke me daddy group. But this? This was different. Would Adam know when to stop?

*