39. Delivering on the promise

It felt like I was fucking the life out of her. With the choking as well, it was the most powerful sensation I'd ever experienced. It almost made me feel giddy and triggered an orgasm that erupted from a place so deep, so strong, that I had to roar in ecstasy.

Almost immediately, I collapsed onto Grace. The smell of her hair, and softness of her skin brought me back to reality and reminded who I really was.

This overwhelmed me, and I had this amazing feeling of connectedness that (yes, I'm a bit of a sook) caused the tears to flow.

Tenderly touching her body, I undid the knots holding her feet and Grace rolled over to face me. "There's time for emotion later, you've left me hanging on the edge of a cliff. What can you do to help a girl out?"

Now grinning, "Let's see." I got on my knees and slid
my still-hard cock into her arse, and began to slide it in and out, in time with the gyrations of her hips.

With both my hands alternately massaging her gorgeous tits and pinching her pointy nipples, Grace took control of her clit and began to almost punish it in a frantic rhythm.

"Fuck yeh, cum for me Grace" and I simultaneously gave both nips an almost cruel twist.

She began to shudder and shake in a way that I've never experienced with a woman before. To add to the intensity, I somehow managed to keep up the fucking and tried to time some particularly hard thrusts each time it seemed her orgasm was going to abate. And each time, it set off a renewed bout of uncontrolled spasms.

Sensing that it was almost over, I slid my hands back around her throat. The mere suggestion of another choking brought a wild groan and feverish snaking of her hips against my cock.

Her insatiability fuelled my cock. A few minutes earlier, I thought I was done, and was only continuing for her pleasure. We were now fucking each other, in synch, and it was mutual pleasure.

She had eased off on her clit, and her frantic orgasmic wriggling was replaced with a kind of mindful movement that was purposefully matching my own.

She promised me she'd be the best fuck of my life. That was now so believable. And I was loving every moment.

*