41. Content

"No, don't leave me!" I almost added 'ever'. Don't leave me ever. That was how I felt in the moment.

Physically, I was a wreck from asserting my dominance and also from being on the receiving end of Grace's defensive actions. Sexually, I was spent. My balls ached - it had been many years since they were unloaded so often inside 24 hours. It's hard to believe that we've only just met. Everything seemed so ... good.

Bigger than my physical woes, I was emotionally conflicted, almost torn asunder. The CNC play was better than I could have ever imagined, but it took a heavy toll on my feelings than I expected. Perhaps I was naive? Maybe it was a bit too real? I'm not sure.

And then there was the reconnection sex. Pure lust, perfectly executed in unison. It seemed almost familiar, not like two random strangers fucking.

So I really needed this quiet time. To process my feelings, with Grace's radiant warmth and slow, steady, breathing.

"I don't know how to express my thanks for what we've just done. And I'd love to talk about it more. Not now though. What I really need is rest and I know you'll be sore. Let's spoon for a little while longer. Then how about you have a long soak in a hot bath before I give you a relaxing massage?"

Her smile, gentle kiss, and rolling over provided the answer I needed. I drew up the doona as I snuggled behind her, and with one arm wrapped around resting on her bosom, I closed my eyes.

The only thing left for me to do was sigh quietly through a contented smile.

*