22. Spanking

As I lay down in Adams bed, I felt happy. More or less Satisfied and a little sleepy. I couldn't remember the last time I did so much unabashed, genuine laughter. I was propped up on the pillows and was considering asking if I could stay the night, another thing I hadn't done for a very long time. But when I turned to look at him, I saw the look in his eye. This night wasn't over yet.

I grinned and reached out to touch his face.

"You ready to treat me like I whore I am?" I asked him.

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh fuck, yes" he replied.

I leaned over and kissed him, a slow kiss. We had all night. He edged closer and closer to me, eventually pinning me to the bed with his body. He sat up, straddling me and looked down at my tits. He ran the index finger of his right hand around my left nipple and teased me gently.

"Do you remember the safe word?" He asked.

I smirked and nodded and he squeezed my nipple, fucking hard. I gasped and a whole new coating of dampness covered my cunt. My eyes closed and my body relaxed. This might be my favourite part of submitting, the floating feeling I get when I let go and let subspace take over.

Obviously pleased with my response, he climbed off me, sat up on the bed with his back against the headboard and told me to lie across his legs, face down. I did it as gracefully as I could manage, which, let's be honest, was the complete opposite of graceful and the least lady-like thing he'd probably ever seen.

Once I was in position, I wiggled a little, feeling his cock harden under my stomach. His hand came down on my ass hard and he kept it there for a few seconds. I could feel the heat penetrating from him to me and I bit back a groan.

"Don't fucking move. Next time you do, you won't like what happens to you", he warned.

"Yes, Sir" I replied, and I felt his cock jump.

He was wrong. So wrong. But I wasn't going to tell him that. I would absolutely love whatever punishment he dished out, the more painful the better. I'd let him figure that out for himself.

He gave my ass a rub with both hands, massaging it roughly. Then without warning brought his hand down hard over and over, never hitting the same place time. He clearly knew what he was doing. With every slap, my muscles relaxed more and more and I could feel my pussy become wetter. He slipped a finger down between my legs, and discovered just how much this was working for me. I heard him suck the finger that he had coated in my juices, and it drove me fucking wild.

"Stand up and bend over the edge of the bed, you filthy whore. I want to see how red I can make your ass," he demanded.

I did as he said, and stood with my head down listening to him doing something behind me. I couldn't make out what he was up to, and the apprehension was intense. My ass had a nice warm glow to it, it was a perfect warm up.

I smelt the leather before I felt it. I knew what was coming and I couldn't fucking wait. I tried not to brace myself cause experience had taught me that was going to make the initial blow so much worse. I relaxed as much as I could, but I wasn't prepared for the force he was starting with.

He brought the belt down hard on my right cheek and my arms almost buckled. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to transform into pleasure. It didn't take long.

"I'm checking in, where are you?" Adam asked, a slight hint of worry in his voice.

"Green, Sir!" I replied.

That was obviously all he needed to hear...

*