43. Shit, the cops!

To say I was startled is an understatement. The last thing I remember was nuzzling into the back of Grace's neck. And now she's standing in front of me, in my tshirt, with two uniformed cops at her shoulder.

What the actual fuck?

"Excuse me sir. Sorry to wake you, but we need to ask you a few questions." Looking to Grace, "It's important that you remain quiet, and let him answer."

I could tell from the look on Grace's face that this wasn't going to be fun.

"We received a complaint an hour or so ago. Can you please guide us on what the complaint might have been about?"

A quick glance at Grace showed she was angry. At who though? What's happening here? What do I say? The truth was outrageous, and potentially damaging for me. Did Grace call them in when I was sleeping? Has she had some form of regret?

"Sir, I'm going to need an answer. We already have Grace's side of the story. I can't wait to hear yours."

I was dumbfounded. She's set me up. I think. I couldn't figure anything out. My mind was still foggy from the sleep and all their body language was weird as I scanned between them.

And then things got even weirder.
The other cop had his hands in his pockets and adjusted his package. I swear to God that he had a fucking erection!! Grace noticed too, and I saw one hand go to her breast and get other put pressure on her mons.

WHAT IS GOING ON???? I needed to scream in frustration.

"Sir, your answer?" And he fucking adjusts a hard cock too .....

Grace takes a step forward and says "Hey guys, ...". I was all ears, this was going to be very interesting.