51. Woops

This was so hot. And so much fun. I didn't care whether I won or lost. It was a win-win situation as far as I was concerned.

Cum first? I win. Cum second? I get to enjoy this for even longer: I still win.

Having allowed my mind to be distracted by such thoughts, I needed to get back in the game. Lubing up my thumb with saliva, I decided to slide it in Grace's arse.

I could sense Ross getting closer, and now I was too. Grace's throat was getting hammered, and her hips were hammering me. This will be very close.

Bzz bzzzt bzz bzzzt ... Fuck. My phone. Bzz bzzzt ... no, not mine, someone else's.

I grabbed it with its screen facing away from me, and fumbled to try and shut the damn thing up.

Oh fuck. Really big woops. In my fumbling, I must have hit the answer button. Simultaneous chaos reigned.

Ross let out a massive groan, announcing his orgasm. Grace shrieked in distress. And this voice. Mad as a cut snake "You fucking arsehole. Who's that fucking whore you're with? Oh no, is that fucking Grace? Get your fu..."

I'd finally managed to hang up what was obviously a video call.

Stunned silence lay over the room.

What have I just done?

After a few moments, I put the phone down. Ross slumped, and Grace hopped off me, my cock having forgotten about the race.

"Umm I'm really sorry guys," I managed to stammer out. I could barely look at them.

More silence. Then some shuffling around as Grace and Ross took a seat on the couch.

I wanted to yell JUST FUCKING SAY SOMETHING. Their faces were ashen.

Eventually, Grace spoke. "That was Karen. Her kids go to the same school as mine. We're not close, but are friendly enough when we bump into each other."

Ross mustered up "Yeh. We've been together for a few years now." He was about to continue, there was clearly more he wanted to say, when another phone call interrupted us.