28. Kink reveal

This was a bit surreal. But if I ever wanted this kink of mine to be played out, I couldn't think of a better time.

"Umm, so I have this kink..." I noticed both Adams and Sally's face light up.

"Go ahead, sweetie, don't be shy," said Sally.

My god she was the best. If only she lived closer I think we could be friends, despite the fact her man had been balls deep in me less than 10 hours earlier.

"Ok, so I've always been really turned on by the thought of being caught with someone else's man and the woman being furious. I try not to read too much into the psychology of it, I mean it probably means I've got issues, and I don't know why it works for me, I've just alwa-" I was rambling.

"Grace." Adam cut me off. "If that's what you like, why don't you tell us about it."

He looked at Sally on the screen and they seemed to have a silent conversation before he said, "ok, tell us how you'd like it to play out."

He reached out and put his hand on mine, Sally smiled at me, and I instantly relaxed. These wonderful people weren't going to judge me.

"Ok, so I was thinking maybe we could be in the middle of fucking, and you could call and catch us? Or maybe we accidentally FaceTime you while I've got Adams cock in my mouth and you see it, and just go apeshit? Calling me names and threatening me? I know it's a bit weird, but it really turns me on. What do you think?"

I almost held my breath waiting for one of them to reply...

*