56. Taste this

I turned and ran up the stairs. Once I got to the bedroom, I jumped onto the bed and tucked myself in. The men appeared at the door with big smiles on their faces, Ross' face was flushed with excitement and Adam had that look on his face that I was starting to associate with me getting multiple orgasms.

Adam made the first move. He took off the T-shirt that had started off the chain of destruction and threw it on the floor. He jumped on the bed and got in under the covers with me. Ross quickly followed suit, discarding his remaining clothes.

We all lay on our backs, me in the middle, and I turned to kiss Adam. I loved kissing him, it was although our lips just fit together. He broke it off, and suggested that Ross might want a kiss too. I've never met a man that's been so good at sharing without any hint of jealousy, Adam was the first.

So I turned my head and kissed Ross, he was perfervid and his hands started to wonder. While laying on my back, I took a hold of both men's erections are lazily ran my hands up and down their shafts.

Adam took my nipple in his mouth and slowly kissed, nipped and sucked at me, encouraging Ross to do the same. I almost had a sensation overload when they both bit me at the same time and Adams hand started working it's way down my body.

He slipped a finger inside me, and commented about how wet I was.

"Taste this."

Adam let Ross suck my juices from his finger and I almost lost it. It was so dirty and so fucking hot.

"Delicious. I want more," said Ross, so he positioned himself between my legs and ran his tongue along my clit. Adam held me down by sitting on my chest and angled his cock into my mouth. I had no control, he was able to do whatever he wanted to me in this position. And oh fuck, he did...