25. Stretching the back door

I'm a bi guy who has been on the receiving end of large cocks, so I know the importance of relaxing around it. I was going to hold off pounding Grace until I knew she was fully ready.

As well as taking my time, another trick is to shift the pain focus.

While I began slow lazy full-length strokes, my nails began to work her back. Clawing from top to bottom, they started soft and got harder and harder. The scratch marks would match mine in the morning. I was going to like that symmetry!

Once I knew her gasps were from the scratches, and intervening moans were pleasure, I picked up my pace.

I was soon pounding heavily, with my hands squeezed onto her hips to maximise the power of each thrust.

Her moans turned into screams. I needed to finish soon, else the neighborhood would be knocking the door down.

I flipped her over and rapidly recommenced, with her legs up on my shoulders.

Grace thrashed her head from side to side, hands and arms flailing at me and the sheets.

Something in her sounds and actions changed. The different tone pointed to an impending orgasm that was going to precipitate my own.

"I'm about to .... hrgnghhhhh" as I collapsed down onto her body and clamped our mouths together for my last ruts, splashing my cum inside her. Grace's own orgasm had her legs in a spasm and sphincter clenching, as if it were trying to claim my cock.

Over several minutes, we relaxed and were eventually unmoving. Our breathing patterns matching. With mouths still connected, and lips and tongues doing light exploration, we became one.

I was done for the night. Physically. But my mind couldn't help begin to form plans for tomorrow. Grace was in for some surprises.

*