50. Lets play

The men both looked confused, but curious. I flipped the coin and caught it on the back on my hand.

"Tails it is, Adam. That means you get head, Ross. I mean heads." I added with a wink.

The men were very compliant as I manoeuvred them around the room, putting them in position for my game.

Adam was lying on the floor, feet slid underneath the sofa up to his knees, and Ross was perched on the edge of the sofa. I tied my long hair back, and explained the very simple rules to the men.

"First person to cum is the winner!"

As I began to crawl over Adams body to get into position, he kissed and licked any part of me he could reach. I was definitely going to win this.

As I slid myself down on Adams hard cock reverse cowgirl style, his hands instantly went to my hips. I was loving every time he gripped onto me, I was going to miss that when the week was up. Might as well make the most of it!

Once Adams cock was fully inside me, I kept him there while I spat on Ross' cock to lube it up. There was going to be no warmup here, I was going to make these men cum in me quickly. I don't know if premature ejaculation is my weirdest kink, but it's definitely one of my favourites.

Adam was impatiently trying to move me up and down, desperate for some friction, and Ross already had precum dripping from his cock.

As I took Ross' length in my mouth, I began to slide up and down on Adam. Taking no prisoners, I started at a quick pace, making sure to make my ass bounce to put on a show for Adam. I worked Ross' cock until I could fit it all down my throat, and deepthroated him over and over.

The groans and occasional expletive from these guys were just incredible. I wish I was recording them so I could use the groans alone as future porn. I was not focusing on my own orgasm, as I was concentrating hard on keeping rhythm with my head and tail.

Until I heard Ross say that this was the best head of his life, and he grabbed my hair with both hands. That might tip me over the edge.

I was fucking Adam, hard. Arching my back, I could hear my ass slap when I slammed down on his cock. There's was nothing he could do, but lay down and take it.

This game wasn't going to last long. There was going to be a winner very soon...

*