29. Sarah

Oh fuck yeh. Wait ... did I say that or just scream it in my mind. It was such a hot idea and I was 100% sure that Sally would be down. However, Grace was still looking expectantly. "Oh fuck yeh. Don't you think Sal?"

She simply nodded emphatically and dismissed us "You two fuck rabbits better get on with your day. I'm buggered and need to sleep. Haha but at least I'm not as buggered as you've been, eh Grace?"

Groan. "Good on ya. Go away." and I hung up the call.

Turning to Grace, I gave her a short yet slow kiss on the lips "Thank you for that. I hope it wasn't too awkward for you."

She assured me that it wasn't. Knowing we had the week a ahead of us, there was no need to have a rushed morning fuck. We spent the next hour or so relaxing in bed, chatting about the surrealness of it all.

The topic turned to Sarah. I described how last night went down from my perspective and Grace described their friendship. After we both understood each other, Grace exclaimed "Oh my fucking god. I've got the best idea!"

What she proceeded to propose blew my mind. It was outrageous, and I was so down to be involved.

We leapt out of bed, energised. I threw some clean clothes on, and Grace climbed into last night's - minus, of course, the nickers which I destroyed in my burning lust.

Heading into the rental car, we were giddy with excitement and random giggles kept erupting.

Grace guided me to her place and we raced in for a shared shower. Afterwards, in our casual clothes, it was time to drive the 10 minutes to Sarah's place. I ignored the gnawing hunger. Food was secondary to last minute planning. Fine details and contingencies were nutted out. Fuck this woman was mad. In the best way possible.

Being besties, Grace had a key to let us in. Silently walking down the hall, we heard the heard the tell-tale sounds of passion.

On our agreed countdown ... three ... two ... one ... I barged into the room.

Stunned, Sarah and some random dude stopped mid fuck. "Get the fuck off her and get the fuck out of here!!" I roared.

"Who the fuck are you" he tried to bravely yell back.

"I'm her fucking husband. Now move your arse before I move it for you."

With curious wide-eyes staring at me, Sarah muttered an apology and helped him gather his clothes. Bundling them together he cringed out the door to slip on whatever he could before escaping.

Arms folded, standing by my shoulder, Grace cheerfully said "Top of the morning to ya Sarah."

"Ha fucking ha, you bitch" Sarah laughed back as she threw a pillow. "I was enjoying him."

"Forget him. This is Adam. I believe you two have some unfinished business. This time I'm going to watch. Adam, you know how to treat a lady. Get started."

So I walked up to Sarah, slapped her across the cheek, handed her one of her own silken scarves, and commanded "Put this on as a blindfold." With a sly grin, she complied, not before rubbing at the emerging redness.

With Sarah intently listening to my movements, I grabbed another scarf and bound her wrists to the bed head and placed her into a semi-doggy position. As planned, she didn't look that comfortable. Not my problem.

I proceeded to ignore her "what are you going to do" and "what's happening" questions. Instead, it was time to tease. Touching. Kissing. Nipping. Blowing. Whispering. Light scratching. Everything but what she really wanted. Fingers in her cunt. My cock. An orgasm. She would chase my touches, begging for more. But I was always aloof. Ignoring her deepest desires. A few times, it seemed her frustration might trigger its own orgasm: so I backed off and watched. Denying her. As per Grace's plan.

Grace enjoyed the show. An occasional thumbs up or subtle nod said that I was on track.

At the agreed hour mark, Grace announced "I'm bored. Let's go Adam. We've got some real fucking to do." And to Sarah, "Have a great day honey."

With that, we walked towards the front door to a chorus of foul language and threats. Her cursing paused long enough to hear our laughter as the door closed behind us.

*