36. Patiently waiting

I was elated. I love a dirty fantasy, and it doesn't get much dirtier than this. My mind was whirring with all the different scenarios about how to play this out. No Grace, stop. This is his thing, let him set the rules.

"How about I go home and leave the door unlocked, and you sneak in and attack me? With that cock of yours?" I asked him with a wink.

Adam smiled and said "that sounds like fun, are you sure you're ok with this? I don't want to push you into anything you aren't comfortable with."

I grabbed his hand, and slid it down the front of my jeans, forcing him to feel how wet my pussy was.

"Does it feel like I'm uncomfortable, baby?" I was beginning to feel my breath hitch as Adam started lazily making circles on my clit, using my own juices.

"Oh no, Grace. This feels very comfortable. Hmm, should I make you cum now, or should I wait? Maybe I should wait, payback for what you did to me in the cafe."

"What I did to you in the cafe, Adam, was give you an orgasm. If you were paying me back, you'd give me one too."

Adam laughed, "I do love your logical thinking, Grace. But I'm going to make you wait."

He removed his hand, and licked his fingers. If he wasn't careful, he'd be the one being raped soon. Probably shouldn't say that out loud though, Grace.

After some complaining from me, Adam drove us to my place. So the plan was I was to go in, he'd follow in 20 minutes or so and we'd play it out. I couldn't wait!

I went up the steps to my house, and didn't look back when I went in, leaving the door unlocked behind me. I wondered around the bottom floor for a while, not quite sure what to do with myself. This house was far too big and far too quiet when I was here myself. I needed noise, plus it would make Adams attack even more of a surprise if I couldn't hear him coming.

I went up a flight of stairs and put some music on the Alexa. I'm not great with technology and somehow managed to sync it up with every device in the house, and there's a lot of them!

I went over to the window, I could see Adam watching me out of the corner of my eye so I started to undress. I pulled my top off completely, pulled my hair down, unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my body.

This is an old house with huge bay windows, which it turns out are perfect for teasing your new sex partner with. I turned around and bend down to pick up my clothes, giving Adam the best few of my ass and all the red marks that I was still sporting.

I went into my bedroom and picked out some sexy lingerie, not that I thought they'd stay on for long, but might as well make an effort. I opted for a red lacy bra and matching thong. Once I had got changed, I sauntered back to the window and glanced outside.

The car was empty. My heart rate shot up...

*