16. A fit of giggles

As his body collapsed on top of me, the weight of him pushed my body further into the bed. I absolutely love the feeling of a mans full body weight crushing me. But this time, the fact that this particular man had gave me 2 incredible orgasms, teased me until my body craved him, and then filled me with his cum just made it all the more delicious.

I unpeeled my legs from around his back, and dragged my hands from his back up to his hair. His head was buried into my neck and his softening cock was still inside me.

As I lay there with us both trying to catch our breath, images of the night flashed through my head. I don't know why, or even how, but the more I thought about it, the more ridiculous it seemed. It was so unlike me to go home with a stranger and it was even more unusual for me throw myself at someone the way I did.

I couldn't help it, and as much as I tried to stop I just couldn't. There was nothing I could do to stop the giggle from bursting from my lips. That giggle quickly turned to a laugh, and not a cute little girly laugh, a full blown belly laugh, that actually had him moving up and down on top of me.

Oh Jesus. He's going to think I'm a psychopath.

*