57. What she needed

I'd never met a woman who seemed so up for a challenge and who I felt so comfortable testing her boundaries. Grace's level of trust in me was something very special. Because she placed that trust in me, I needed to be acutely aware of her needs.

What I decided she needed right now was my cock taking her to a place she'd never been before. I eased it into her mouth, gradually allowing her to use her tongue and jaw to accept its full length.

Holding it pressed to her throat, I waited a moment until she was starting to struggle with her breath.

I was going to really enjoy this. I slid it in and out slowly a few times, allowing her to get into a regular breathing pattern. As I picked up the pace, I grabbed two fistfuls of her hair, and used the purchase to slam her face onto my cock.

Tears began to stream down her face and I could feel her arms begin to flap by her side.

Her opportunities to breathe were limited and came via short in and out snorts.

I was now fucking her face at a furious pace. I marveled at her resilience. Her eyes began to roll up and her face reddened ... and that was it, a tap.

I stopped immediately, and hopped off her chest as Grace went into a fit of deep ragged breathing and coughing.

Ross had pulled back and just said "Wow! That was punishing. Are you ok Grace?"

Concerned for her, I got closer to her and simply held her tight until she could talk.

Once she was settled, her face brightened "Yeh. I'm fine. Fuck that was great. I was so close to cumming," then looking directly at Ross "why'd you stop? Your fingering was perfect until then!"

Trying to defend himself, he shrugged "I thought ..."

"Fuck what you thought. Now get back in there with your cock instead, and help a woman out. Adam, get back to what you were doing. I don't want to have to tap out again until all three of us have cum."

With that, Ross and I grinned at each other. We both leaned forward to take turns giving her a tender kiss on the lips before we assumed our positions.

This time, Ross threw her legs onto his shoulders and with his hands pulling at her thighs, began to fuck slowly. I also began slowly, and then grabbed fistfuls of her hair again. My cock never felt harder than at this moment ...