27. Sally

Bzz bzzzt bzz bzzzt bzz
What was a horrid way to be awoken turned instantly wonderful.

"Oh hello darling" I beamed as I answered my partner's video call. "I'm so glad you rang. I had the most amazing fucking night. Literally. Look who I met. Sally, meet Grace."

"Oh hello, aren't you adorable! No, please don't fuss with your hair." Sally added with a wink "it tells me a lot about the night you two probably had."

Still trying to wake up properly, poor Grace tried to stammer a coherent reply. Part apology for being with her man. Part greeting. Nothing made sense. It didn't need to. Her naked presence told more than enough.

After that awkwardness, things did settle and they managed a rather cheeky conversation, mutually agreeing on several flaws in my personality and physique. Hilarious for some, I suppose.

The highlight for me was showing off the welts. Sally squealed with delight and interrogated Grace on how it felt. I enjoyed the rave reviews on that one!

Of course, Sally insisted that I stay another week. She'd take care of shifting flights and extending the accommodation and car hire. But there were two conditions, both of which Grace readily agreed to. The first was that Grace would be available to me 24x7. Easy. Last night was the first night in her child-free week. The second was that we check-in daily with video updates. Also easy, and scope for added fun.

I was about to hang up when Grace blurted out "Before you go, I just want to say one more thing."

She paused, and then ...

*