「001」 Heat and Rut

━ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐓  [M]

taehyung is laying on the bed right now. he is nesting by putting all his alpha’s clothes around him and hugged it. he was purely in pain until someone knocked the door.

❝taehyung-ssi, be a good boy and open the door. i know you’re in heat right now, your scent is wandering around the house.❞ jeongguk said using his alpha voice with the red tint of his eyes, impatiently knocking multiple times.

❝a-alpha❞ taehyung murmured, he wants to open the door but hell, the unbearable pain was taking over him.

❝taehyung❞ jeongguk once again used his alpha’s voice and suddenly kicked the door to be open, seeing his omega nesting.

❝you’ve been very bad, omega. you deserve a punishment, do you?❞ the alpha teasingly asked as he traced his fingers to the delicate skin of his omega.

❝a-alpha p-please❞ the omega closed his eyes when he felt those hard and big hands were under his shirt, palming it inside while pinching his nipples.

❝please what my omega? what do you want me to do?❞ jeongguk asked as he stopped at what’s his doing causing the omega to whine.

❝p-please f-fuck m-me.❞ taehyung pleaded, looking at him with puppy eyes.

❝why do you look do innocent when we’re about to do something unholy, taehyung?❞ the alpha chuckled. the omega covered his face from embarrassment, biting his lower lip.

❝don’t cover your face my love❞ jeongguk asked, holding the omega’s hands away from its face.

the omega uncovered his face and looked at his mate’s eyes full of love and lust.

the alpha pressed his lips against the omega’s plump one, pouring all the emotions that he felt just for him. only he can taste the lovely lips that his mate have, only he can touch the body that his mate have, only he can pleasure his mate. only him, just him.

❝mhmmm~❞ taehyung moaned as jeongguk started kissing the older’s neck, sucking it harshly, leaving some purplish-red marks.

❝mine❞ the alpha claimed possessively as he kissed his omega’s lips again, slowly undressing him.

as the two wolves got naked, jeongguk stared at his mate under him, covered in hickeys.

❝heh, you know what to do, my omega❞ jeongguk said and sat on the bed, leaning to the wall. taehyung proceeded to lean on the younger’s dick, pumping it while giving kitten licks on the its balls basically teasing his alpha.

❝don’t tease me my omega, you might not like what i’ll do if you continue that. and now suck it like a good boy you are, suck it like a lollipop.❞ jeongguk ordered sternly.

taehyung wrapped his mouth around the younger cock, choking because of how big and thicc it is. he took his mouth out and started coughing while the alpha rubbed his back. after that, he continued what he stopped earlier.

taehyung’s having a hard time breathing as he was bobbing fast and jeongguk grips on his hair while thrusting.

❝you’re so good at this baby ah~ mhmm~❞ jeongguk moaned and threw his head backwards, closing his eyes.

❝i’m close baby, just keep going hmm~❞ jeongguk cummed inside taehyung’s mouth and the older slurped it like a pro.

❝lay down baby, i’m gonna prep you first.❞ jeongguk commanded and hovered above taehyung. ❝suck it❞ jeongguk placed his three fingers in front of taehyung and sucked it.

after it was finally coated, jeongguk pushed his middle finger in the older’s hole.

❝ah~ mhmm~❞ taehyung moaned as he winced in pain while jeongguk thrusted his finger inside, adding the index finger, scissoring the omega’s hole.

❝ah~ ah~ mhmm~ ah~❞ the way the older moaned is music to jeongguk’s ears, oh how he wished to wreck his omega and let him moan a mess. the alpha pushed his ring finger and continued to thrust it inside, prepping his mate.

❝a-alpha~ i’m close~ mhmm❞ the omega warned and the younger his fingers out causing taehyung to whine.

❝i’ll give you bigger than that baby❞ he said huskily and kissed him once again before doing the entering the asshole part.

taehyung, closing his eyes when he felt jeongguk aligned his dick to the his entrance as he pushed his big thicc cock inside the tight hole of him.

❝ngh~ aaahhh~ t-take it o-off~ nghh❞ taehyung scratched jeongguk’s back using his nails making little wounds on it, earning a groaning alpha.

❝shhh baby calm down, i got you❞ jeongguk rubbed taehyung’s hips, calming him down while waiting for the signal to move.

❝ y-you can m-move now.❞ the omega said and clenched the bed sheets as jeongguk started thrusting on him, slow but powerful.

❝ah~ ah~ ah~ mhm~ ngh~ ah jeongguk~❞

the alpha kissed taehyung’s chest, continuing to thrust and traced his hands to the older’s arms up to its hands, intertwining it with each other.

❝f-faster ngh~❞ jeongguk obeyed and started moving faster and faster more likely to be inhuman pace. ❝there~ ngh~❞ taehyung closed his eyes and his back is arching as jeongguk have found his prostate.

❝here?❞ the alpha teasingly asked but keeps on abusing it. ❝aaaahh!❞ the omega left out a loud scream as jeongguk was getting deeper and deeper every thrust he made causing the older to squirt the cum on jeongguk’s chest.

however the younger didn’t stop yet, he haven’t cum and he’s still chasing his own orgasm which were now nearing.

taehyung can feel jeongguk’s dick getting bigger inside him making him clenched his hole and the alpha’s getting trouble thrusting.

❝calm down baby, i’m almost there. don’t struggle yourself mhmm~ you’re doing good baby❞

skin slapping, bed creaking, and lewd moaning can be heard in their room as jeongguk continuously pound on taehyung’s ass.

taehyung have came six times while jeongguk came only two times. the omega keeps on begging his alpha to stop but the problem is, during their mating process jeongguk is on his rut.

❝too d-deep ah~! too dee-deep! ngh~! ah! ah! ah!❞

how taehyung hates and loves his mate’s stamina at the same time. it was just painful yet pleasurable experience.

❝i’m gonna knot you baby, so stay still❞ jeongguk said and knotted taehyung, filling it with his pups inside him. ❝ngh! mhmm~ah!❞

the two boys panted heavily as they have complete the process, taehyung immediately nuzzled his face to the crook of jeongguk’s neck and jeongguk wrapped his muscular arms around taehyung’s waist.

the alpha’s cock was still inside since it’s knotting and they both knew that taehyung will be vomiting a week from now.