「012」 Heather Pt. 2

━ HEATHER PT. TWO

-in which jeongguk confessed something to taehyung after five years of not seeing each other.

-a oneshot is not a oneshot if there's a part two but i don't want to disappoint her so this is the part two of Heather. this isn't suppose to end with a happy ending because not all stories end with that hence the happy ending part is just from disney, no matter what or where are you in, you literally won't end up by ❝they live happily ever after❞ . though i'm just stating some fact okay, all of us will come to an end, your relationship will come to an end, everything will come to an end. no matter how much we wish to live longer with our love ones, we couldn't stop the fate nor our destiny so if we die today, we die today... fuck what am i saying? wtf...

okay here's the part two, basically an author or narrator's point of view.

this deserves a happy ending y'know cuz it's taekook. i want this to be sooo cliché, jeongguk is a ceo hereee.

__

five years have been passed since they haven't met each other yet. as far as jeongguk could remember, taehyung ran away after he confessed his actual feelings towards him.

though, the older didn't let him respond to his confession. jeongguk regrets about what happened, including the ❝mistake❞ that they both had committed when they're both drunk.

the feeling was just arousing to him, that's why they ended up to jeongguk's apartment.

they captured each other's lips, devouring every kiss they take. jeongguk held the other's waist gently as he didn't want the older to think that he's hurting him.

jeongguk is gentle and soft, only when it comes to taehyung. he loves to spoil his hyung a lot, including the love part. however, that time was complicated. he didn't have have feelings for the older, because he believed that he's straight.

the last thing that taehyung and jeongguk have said, before they had lost their virginity is really pleasant to hear. but, they didn't remember what they had said.

❝i love you

❝i love you too

perhaps, let me be honest for quite a moment. jeongguk already liked taehyung and somehow he is just annoyingly oblivious about his feelings towards the other.

and now that they had lost each other, he realized something... he couldn't get enough to see the other in just a day.

everyday jeongguk would often go to taehyung's house but didn't see or talk with him. the older's mother said that he went back to daegu but when jeongguk also went to daegu to meet taehyung, they didn't met.

maybe fate doesn't like them to be together, maybe they aren't meant for each other. who knows?

one day, as jeongguk was walking near the park which taehyung left him, he saw a little girl. she was lovely, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and smile is just like his.

jeongguk urged to approach the little girl as she was sitting on a branch without someone sitting beside her.

❝hey, do you mind if i sit here?❞ jeongguk asked politely to the girl, not wanting to scare it away.

❝no, not at all mister❞ the girl answered, smiling widely showing her bunny smile.

❝you look like a bunny❞ jeongguk said and smiled to her.

❝you too mister, you also look like a bunny! we're bunnies!❞ the little girl exclaimed happily.

❝mind if you tell me what's your name?❞ jeongguk questioned, waiting for the response.