「021」 Stripper

━ STRIPPER [M]

-in which taehyung is a stripper and gave his costumer a hard time containing himself to calm down.

taehyung has been a stripper for awhile now, just stripper dancing in the pole, slowly undressing himself. he doesn't accept hook-ups so that means he's still a virgin.

besides, he was waiting for someone who'd love him forever not because of his body but because of who he really is.

today was the day that he's been waiting for as some rich men will be there at the club he's working of, and somehow he got assigned to dance and strip in front of them.

he obliged the request and get his makeup and clothes on. he was wearing a red laced lingerie, a robe and a mask which was also colored red. that color is just erotic that somehow can attract others.

only if the one's who's wearing it is beautifulツ

taehyung was already in the backstage, waiting for him to be called. he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before holding the strippers pole.

❝let's give him a round of applause, representing V!❞

a seductive music played on the speakers as V started walking on the edge of the stage, swaying his hips probably showing how plump his butt would be if he undress his robe.

slowly he started gliding his hands to the pole and started grinding his body there. he then undo the ribbon on his robe and took it off softly, letting his unmarked skin be seen by the audience whose now drooling over him.

he licked his lips and gripped the pole, and started climbing it, dancing on it like a pro.

V's eyes glanced at the man who's sitting on the center of the rich men, probably their boss. he only stared at the man, giving him a hard time.

he noticed that the man has a smirk plastered on his face which made him more confident and walked towards the man.

the other men backed away when V proceeded to their boss's lap, grinding each other's body.

the man smirked and brushed his hands to the stripper's soft skin.

❝you're so gorgeous❞ the man complimented, cupping the other's cheeks, wanting to take the mask off.

V smiled and walked away from the man as his performance would end soon but before that he ripped his upper laced, showing his delicate feminine body.

and the music stopped.

taehyung sighed deeply and took the mask off, walking to his room to get change.

magical time skip, i just twirled my magic wandツ

taehyung was walking in the dark alley where his home headed would be. he felt like someone was watching and observing him so he fastened his walking while looking at his back, confirming it.

then boom, a white napkin has covered his nose and mouth like a cliché kidnapping scenes from a movie.

the thing that taehyung only remembers, was that he woke up laying on the king-sized bed in a wide room with a different outfit he wore earlier.

he groaned as sat down, holding his head because of a headache.

❝i'm glad you're awake, baby boy❞ a deep voice came from beside him in the dark corner of the room, furrowing his brows as he got curious about who that man was.

❝why am i here?❞ the only question that came out from taehyung's pretty little mouth.

the man chuckled as he showed himself to the other, smirking evilly as if he was about to do something to him.