「019」 Hybrid

━ HYBRID [M]

-in which jeongguk is a smol little black bunnyツ

i just wanted to spice things up so here's a smut teehee

taehyung is walking through the emptied road as the rain was falling so hard, he's currently heading home and wanted to ride in a taxi but because of the heavy rain, he can't find some car.

he's playing with the water by stomping and kicking it while giggling, it was enjoyable.

though he stopped when he heard a squeak coming from a bush which actually grabbed his attention.

he slowly walked towards the bush and saw a dark fur with red eyes, staring at him.

at first, he crept out but when the dark fur animal finally got out from the bush, he immediately cooed and grabbed him slowly.

❝oh my, it's a little black bunny❞ taehyung exclaimed as he started petting the animal.

the bunny's already loving it and nuzzled his body to taehyung's hot one, yup, taehyung is indeed hot.

❝let me get you to my home❞ taehyung spoke and continued to walk faster as the bunny was shivering in cold.

after they arrived home, taehyung turned on the heater and put the bunny beside there. it was freezing cold outside, so he decided to make hot chocolate milk.

he has a carrot in his fridge so he just fed it to the bunny whose currently laying down, making himself comfortable.

❝bunbun, i got something for you❞ taehyung says and showed the bunny the carrot he held.

the bunny thumped his foot faster because of the excitement as the blonde gave the carrot to him. he squeaked happily and started eating the carrot.

taehyung watched the bunny while he sipped on his hot chocolate milk.

the blonde patted the animal's head lightly causing the bunny to thump his foot more and hopped to taehyung's chest.

the blonde immediately caught the bunny and giggled as he felt ticklish to the other's soft fur.

he remembered that the bunny didn't bathe yet so he sniffed him a little causing him to crunch his nose.

❝how about we take a bath, bunbun?❞ taehyung asked, lifting the smol bunny, walking to the bathroom.

the animal is so obedient which made the older shock, it didn't do anything but just complied to taehyung.

the bunny squeaked cutely when taehyung touched its lower part as the older one was already shampooing the other.

taehyung laughed and rinsed the bunny's fur and walked to his closet to find some unused towel of his.

he then wrapped it around the bunny and carried him to the bed.

❝jeongguk, that's your name... jeongguk❞ taehyung said before he drifted to sleep.

__

it was twelve midnight when the bunny shifted into a human, taehyung was asleep that time so he didn't know.

jeongguk hovered top of taehyung and nuzzled his face on the crook of the other's neck, sniffing its lovely scent.

taehyung felt heavy like someone has on top of him. he opened his eyes a little and saw black hair with bunny ears owned by a big bulky man.

wait- a big bulky man!