「009」 Birthday Special

━ BIRTHDAY SPECIAL [M]

-in which taehyung surprised jeongguk on his birthday.

September 1, 1997

the day that jeongguk came out from his mother's womb, and the day that the armys treasured surely. perhaps, he is just special because he is the golden maknae. not silver, bronze nor emerald but a gold one.

the members are planning a surprise party for the raven-haired.

jimin and yoongi is the one who'll distract jeongguk to not let him come home, jin and taehyung are assigned to decorate the house, also the cooking while namjoon and hoseok are assigned to buy the stuffs that they need for the party.

and to mention that they have to pretend that they didn't remember jeongguk's birthday.

❝ey gguk, wanna go bowling with me and yoongi-hyung?❞ jimin asked, looking at the other.

'seriously? no happy birthday?'

❝sure, hyung. why don't we invite the others so that we'll be complete?❞

❝they're busy, namjoon and jin went to jin-hyung's home town while hoseok is busy training with the dance trainees. oh, and also taehyung- who went back to daegu❞ yoongi answered without any hesitation.

'taehyung? my baby? went back to daegu without me? and today is even my birthday?!'

jeongguk mentally shouted to himself and smiled forcefully, widening his eyes.

❝let's go?❞ he said and lead the way out of the house. they used yoongi's car and drove to the bowling area. meanwhile, the others are waiting for them to leave the house.

❝go! go! go! they're gone!❞ hoseok shouted and grabbed namjoon's wrist, running towards his car as they will buy the things that jin had asked them. taehyung and jin cleaned the house, making it neater.

❝taetae, why don't you buy cake? i forgot to tell namjoon about it❞ jin spoke and taehyung nodded in response.

the blonde dressed in some simple clothes then walked towards his car, droving to the famous cake store which has lots of delicious and delicate cakes. as he arrived, taehyung got out of his car and closed the door, then proceeded to enter the store.

he was greeted by a lovely smile from the guard and cashiers. they tried to remain calm as they looked at taehyung. like, who wouldn't panic when a member of BTS went to buy to your store, right?

❝i want this one...❞ taehyung pointed at the cake while looking at it. ❝...and, can you please put a 'happy birthday kookie' on it?❞

❝of course, sir❞

taehyung smiled and paid the amount as waited for the cake to be finished.

❝here's your cake sir❞ she said and grabbed the candles putting it above the box which have cake in it.

❝thank you❞ taehyung smiled and left the store, he then grabbed the car's key and drove back home.

he was stopped by the red light of the traffic lights, causing him to wander his eyes because of boredom. until a store had grabbed his attention.

he smiled at the thought then drove there.

'what if people will know me there?
uh- nvrmnd'

taehyung grabbed his face mask and shades on then entered the lingerie store. he picked some beautiful erotic outfit that fits him then paid it.