「002」 Baby

━ 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘

jeongguk was happily running towards his cold friend named taehyung. yup, the older was cold because something have happened that made him like that and jeongguk is there to bring his boxy smile back.

❝babyyyyy~❞ jeongguk called and sat down beside the older who’s currently reading a book.

❝how many times do i have to tell you that don’t ever call me baby?❞ taehyung asked aggravatedly.

❝maybe a thousands of time but yeah you’re my baby and nothing or no one can ever change that fact❞ jeongguk proudly answered and held the older’s hand, almost intertwining it but taehyung heaved his hand promptly.

❝you’re being so clingy today, stop it❞

❝and you’re being so cold, stop it too❞

the two boys stopped talking for a minute, staring at each other’s eyes, not knowing what to say next.

❝i— you do know what happened to me jeongguk why am i acting like this❞

❝yes, i do and i am here to help you getting out from that misery you have inside your heart. you know if you keep on doing that, you’ll be suffering too much pain and i hate it seeing you like that. i hate it when you didn’t show the most sweetest smile that you have. i really hate it taehyung-ah❞

❝i just want some space!❞ taehyung yelled.

❝if you want some space then i can move backwards right? so you have enough space. how much steps do i have to take taehyung-ah if you said you wanted some space. i’ll back away so tell me, is it three steps? four or five?❞ jeongguk joked but his eyes were full of tears.

❝stop❞ taehyung bit his bottom lip to prevent himself from smiling.

❝i’m taking one step backwards, two step—❞ jeongguk backed away but was stopped by taehyung.

❝that’s not what i meant.❞ the older huffed and crossed his arms. jeongguk approached taehyung and hugged him so tight like there’s no tomorrow.

❝s-stop, i can’t b-breathe.❞

❝sorry baby❞

❝for the nth time jeongguk, stop calling me baby. i am not your baby heck i am not a baby too.❞ taehyung rolled his eyes and avoids eye contact with the younger.

❝then be my baby, taehyung-ah. i have love you for so long now and this is the time that i’ll confess my real feelings towards you. i have saved lots of courage just to say this in front of you or everyone i mean—.❞ taehyung cuts jeongguk words by placing his palm to the younger’s mouth.

❝stop, everyone’s looking.❞ the older frowned his eyebrows when jeongguk took taehyung’s hands off his mouth and held it softly, kissing it gently.

❝they are already looking, how can i stop them? — i love you taehyung-ah, so now i ask you, in front of the other students to be mine forever, until our hair turns into gray, and until our body will turn into ashes. please be my boyfriend or maybe soon my husband.❞

jeongguk looks at taehyung’s eyes with full of hopes and love.

❝you don’t know how much i’ve been waiting for this to happen and yes! i’ll be your boyfriend—.❞

jeongguk stood-up in front of everyone, running around and lift taehyung up then pressing their lips at each other.

❝i am so happy baby.❞

❝indeed you are kookie.❞